4.8
April 25, 2020

I used this app it actually increased my sale. I loved it, I will recommend every one to give try , it will be benificial

greenshoppy.com
Pakistan
About 3 years using the app
September 27, 2020

One of the best notification app I have ever installed for my store, I recommend this app for everyone to push your store notification. Thank you Push monkey, expecting more app from you.

Sabertooth Tech Group
Almost 2 years using the app
January 25, 2020

This is best app on Shopify I have found for notifications. It has so many features like reminders, price drops etc. Their customer service is on point. Kate from pushmonkey, thanks so much for your help, she will reply to in an instant and help you out straight away. Thanks guys, you're doing a great job with this great app. I highly recommend this app!!

Hikmah Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
September 27, 2020

I really love the app it is the best web push notification app that I ever use on Shopify, it is good to have this, and am sure to get more sales with this.

CoffeeLola
Panama
About 1 year using the app
September 27, 2020

Thanks to push monkey we just started using web Push Notifications to recover abandoned carts for our store. I am positive this app will increase our purchase conversions! It was child's play to setup the app. Not to mention the app is super cheap. Great work push monkey team. I wished I had found this app earlier.

Suit Adult Toys
6 months using the app
September 27, 2020

I am happy with the results so far. It was easy to setup and I see its potential to grow sales. Very helpful app that is well thought out and works straight out of the box.

UV Sterilizer 2 Go
2 months using the app
September 28, 2020

We are confident and proud to recommend this push monkey Shopify app to fellow store owners. It works as advertised and aids in reaching out to our customers to re-engage them. It allows us to recapture sales that we would have otherwise lost. Worth every penny !!!!

chopfly
About 2 months using the app
July 7, 2018

I usually don't write reviews but I am wowwed by this app, I was looking for a way to send all snooker related news to my customers quickly and this app does it well, All I have to do is the create a notification and send to my customers, no need to hire email marketing experts and blah blah blah.

Bestsnookercue
Israel
About 4 years using the app
Edited May 8, 2019

Customer Service was very helpful for login issues... it was user error and remember Login is Case Specific! I find the email reminders most helpful to attempt to recover abandoned carts.

Lola's Design Loft
Over 3 years using the app
October 6, 2020

Amazing app for my online store!! Such an easy setup and use. Customer service is great as well..highly recommend

bamboobrushhh