Frequently Buy Together PRO

Frequently Bought Together, Related Products and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Upsell

НЕКТЕЙН

Location Bulgaria

The app is doing a great job on my site. The speed is fast. And customers like it. It can also be easily customized. Maintenance is fast.

réussir

Location Austria

Great app, does exactly what it needs to do and the customer service was super fast and supportive!

UgeatHair

It's very easy to use, and the customer service is very prompt, superb! The discount function can be done better, and I hope it can be used at the same time as the discount on the website in the future.

Rejuva Fresh

Very happy with this application because it has successfully encouraged visitors to buy more than one product, thus increasing the average order for my store. Not only one time, but many times. So it realIy does work. Before trying Frequently Bought Together Pro, I tried other similar applications, and for me this one was the easiest to use and also it looks the best on my store’s product pages. So I uninstalled the others and I am using this one. I also found that customer support replied and solved my issues remarkably quickly. I recommend it!

Rivo Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The best app I have used for the FBT feature. Easy to customize and place on any page. This is the only app I found that can place FBT on the home page. Their support is amazing. They resolved all my queries and requests.
Highly recommended.

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. Customer feedback is most important for Us.

Nene apparels

Just downloaded this app and needed to contact support. Was shocked at how quick they responded and solved my problem.

zoomin-gallerie

Location Switzerland

I used this very handy app to add manual compositions to fine art prints, I was even able to apply an automatic volume discount if a customer buys more than 1 - quick customer support service too, recommend.