Quick view + Announcement Bar

Quick view + Announcement Bar

by QeRetail

Let customers to quickly view products and keep them updated

Sukriti Bangles

This app is great and very simple to use. It helps customers to browse product and navigate through them without opening a new page. Their seller support is excellent.

May 4, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback and reviewing us. We really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review.We're grateful that our app could help to enhance your online selling experience. We will continue the efforts to serve you better.

QeRetail Team

yallashop

this app is great and very simple to use. it helps customers to browse product and navigate through them very quickly. The only issue i noticed that the quick view does not work very well with Apple Iphone, the background overlay is also covering the popup quick view window. i tested on android and it worked very well and product is nice and clear. I hope to have a fix for apple browser.

January 13, 2021

Thank you very much for review and feedback . however for iphone issue you mentioned we will check the issue and will definitely try to resolve it. Please share the store access and we will make it work properly .
Thank you very much .
QeRetail Team

Ann More products

Ok well I am wowed with this app., very very nice. I love everything about it. The quick view is the cleanest and the nicest I've seen and believe me...I have tried a lot of apps.. The announcement bar is also very nice, you are able to upload your own bar background which I didn't because I like the plain white background. I like the simplicity of announcement bar, the easy breezy install. I had a quick issue which was instantly taken care of and it's perfect! You just can't go wrong with this app.. so worth it. 5 stars and a definite recommendation to everyone. Thanks to the awesome developers!

March 5, 2020

This review made our day!
Thank You for taking time to review us here.