Report any data in your store
Order, Product, Customer, Sales, Accounting, Tax...
The data from your shop will be read directly from Shopify GraphQL to your browser. Data won't be sent to our server at all.
Export reports to CSV or Excel formats. You are free to extend the Excel template and create the report in the format you want.
About Query Builder
Summarize and Analyze any data in your Store
Your store is unique and your needs are different. With Query Builder, you can export data in the form as your wish. Query Builder provides line-level detail and a summary of the data. The summary of the data can be done through the Pivot table in Excel which you can add to the default Excel template.
What can you do with Query Builder:
Sales and Orders queries
- Orders with information of Country, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code for a given date range.
- Based on customer location. Sales tax collected with information of Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds.
- First-time customer vs. returning customers, High-value customers. Customer using Discount codes.
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Discount code with information of start date, end date
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value, and count. Inventory threshold.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.