Quick Mini Cart

Quick Mini Cart

by Qimify Apps

Add cart drawer and dropdown cart for your store.

Critical Pump

Great app and support! Had a small problem with my theme and these guys quickly took care of the issue. Recommended!

Tie-Fly Clothing & Hair Co.

App works flawlessly. Adds cart info without leaving the current page, confirming add to cart with subtotal shown.

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are really happy to support you!

YouEnvyMe.Club

DANGER, DANGER, DANGER, Stay away! This app placed a POP UP over the enable and disable button in my shopify app to keep me from uninstalling it. It was a horrific nightmare. I finally used the trash can to delete it. I would NOT recommend this app or any app that's just starting out as you will have to be the ginnie pig for their trial and error.

Also, it took forever before items were added to the cart. If I could give LESS than 1 star I would.

July 24, 2019

I think this must be a misunderstanding. I guess you're previewing the "siderbar cart" function; it will generate a preview pop up over the disable/enable the button; but you can close the popup by clicking the "x" icon on popup.

TerraSoleil

Great app! Looks amazing on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I had a couple suggestions on how to improve the app and the developers were more than happy to accommodate my requests. Great people, great app - definitely worth the download!

August 22, 2019

Thank you very much! Really glad you're finding the app useful.