QuickBooks Desktop

QuickBooks Desktop

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Desktop account with ease

Alpine Herb Company Inc.

If you are a shopify store, etsy or amazon and struggling to bring your data to Quickbooks to manage your accounting, there is no better app than this. This is the first app which support unit measures. I believe, it is a major issue with any other app on the shopify store. I would say it will save your minimum of 100 hours a month for sure. Their service is up to the mark. They have done everything to support our local accounting copy to make the data more accurate. We are haveing multiple unit measures in our shop and it works like PRO! The best part is, it would deduct the right unit measure and helps you to manage your inventory in Quickbooks. They understand Quickbooks more than Quickbooks guyz itself. Thank you for developing such an amazing app.

Clean Funnel

The support is unparalleled! I am a complete beginner when it comes to these things and the team helped me get through it.

Christian Unified Schools of San Diego

This APP works great. It syncs all the inventory and sales that happen on my shopify online and POS with my Quickbooks. Saves me so much time. And when there is a problem, the guys running this app, especially Shashank respond with in 24 hours and they know how to fix all the problems. They have made it so easy for me. I highly recommend this app to sync your QB Desktop with your shopify store.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your appreciation. We wish to provide continued great support.

annextrading

Great app! Easy to connect with Quick Books and administer. Very quick support, helpful and added features we requested. Recommended. Thank-you!

Destiny Solutions

My experience has been great. I am still learning how things sync, and when I run into an issue I get great responses that always solve the issue I have.

Quilted Cabin

This app is working great and well priced! The set up was easy and the customer service is great. Always respond within 24 hours! and super friendly.

Boulder Dog Food Company - Wholesale

The customer service is top notch. I have minimal Quickbooks Desktop experience and needed a lot of hand holding. They were extremely responsive and took the time and care to make sure everything was set up correctly and always answered my many follow up questions. App works great and is saving us as ton of time and reducing errors due to our old manual ways. Highly recommend this product.