Quizell Product Recommendation

Boost E-Commerce Sales with quizzes. Ready to go within 1 hour

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NuuFitGO

Quizell app is an awesome app for anyone who really want to boast sale in his store, it will reduce the stress of your customer by recommending the product that fit them based on the answers they provide to the quiz, I will really recommend it

Gem Isle

Simple, intuitive, and as straightforward as it gets. An easy way to incorporate an engaging quiz onto your homepage!

RaphaelPharmacy

Products serve their purpose perfectly. Support staff are incredibly helpful! I would recommend it to anyone who needs a product recommendation!

Deux par Deux

Quizell is an amazing and flexible product powered by great developers who understand e-commerce. I had a great experience with Omri who was able to customize a quiz with complex rules (multi-language, multi-currencies, connected to the collection page, etc.). I recommend them 110%.

Ice Cold Lemonade

I use quizell to engage my clients and get more leads. the result was awesome, they had integration with my CRM and the quiz is very user friendly. Also, It was very easy to build. i make the quiz in around 10-15 minutes with a very nice editor. I recommend for any type of business to use there service!

Ice Cold Lemonade

Davkastudio

Location Israel

I used the app for my ceramic products and it gave me and my costumers a really good insight on the designs. The customer service was excellent and very quick on response. I recommend it very much :)

Albertsons Engine Service

i use quizell to engage my clients and get more leads. the result was awesome, they had integration with my CRM and the quiz is very user friendly. Also, It was very easy to build. i make the quiz in around 10-15 minutes with a very nice editor. I recommend for any type of business to use there service!

Wipe It Off

We've just installed Quizell on our website. A great tool in helping the customer select the best product and also captures their information for marketing purposes.
The Quizell team are super helpful and responsive. They make it really easy to install and understand. Definitely worth a go.

Freefolding Ceramic Studio

I love the quiz!!! It look great and working amazing. I already generate leads, and got great feedback from my customers.

Previous 1