Quizell Product Recommendation

Grow eCommerce sales with personalized product quizzes.

From $15/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Strategic Scents

Without question, the best customer support I've ever experienced. The app seems young and some of the features I needed are in development (which is great). But the customer support more than makes up for any shortcomings.

7 Flower

Location Portugal

I think this is the best app on the planet ! full stop. The use is simple and looks native my website. The customer support super responsive and works like magic. It makes so much sense to help people decide which of your product to choose so everyone should be using this app. Mush Love to Quizell ! Perry P

Puppy Fever Pro

My experience has been great so far with Quiznell, I am very pleased with the service and I am excited to so quiznell really help my site!

vreaucostum

Location Romania

The app is beautiful,
It has integrated beautifully with my brand colours and fonts.
And the support is absolutely great.
Always helpful, Helped me with everything I needed
To be honest, I have tried 6 apps before, none beats QUIZZELL I highly reccommend it.

Jacq's

Great app! The customer service team is awesome and extremely helpful. I'd highly recommend using this to capture leads and convert.

Mival Cosmetics

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great experience working with the Quizell team, really handy to setup and if you need help or customization their customer help team is great.

Beyond Vital

Location India

Amazing app. I tried a bunch of quiz apps and by far this one has the most functionality and value for money. Also, the support team is short of incredible and help me set up a super complex logic quiz that fully synced with Klavio and other parts of my website. Will definitely continue to create more quizzes with these guys!

Blend Juici

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour convertir les visiteurs de ma boutique en client potentiel. J'aime vraiment comment elle fonctionne, c'est ludique très ludique. Je recommande.

FREEALITEA

I use the app to help my customers pick the right tea according to there profile. I really like how they make the setup so easy. the app have an editor which you can create and customize any element of the quiz. also, I add it to my website with ONLY one click. I truly recommend this app! I check also other apps and this is absolutely #1 recommendation app on Shopify in my opinion

Ayana Crystals

Great app and better support! I was working with Octane AI, and after two weeks of trying it dawned on me that the functionality I wanted falls under the 200USD per month subscription - no thank you. I am very lucky to have found the Quizell app - everything is straight forward, affordable and provides some of the best support I have ever come across.

Previous 1 3