QuizToAction

Free to try - Drive sales and engage customers

Olives & Applesauce

The app integrated seamlessly with my website and was simple to set up and update as needed, all without slowing down my website. Even better- customers seem to love it! I was able to get my most challenging customer pain point solved (“which product is better for me”) in a way that guides customers through the funnel and allows them quick and easy access of the collection or product page. The developer has always been quick to respond to any questions and truly cares about his app! He even went as far as adding new content based on a request I made.

August 30, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to hear the app is working well for you! Looking forward to delivering more features!

Microbiome Healthy Choice

I really like the concept behind this app. I have used it to test people visiting my site their knowledge of a target subject matter and provide an explanation. I can’t wait to see the features that will be added in the future versions. I would love to see options of emoji’s, fonts, tabulate % correct answer etc.

February 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear the app is useful for your store and your customers. Looking forward to delivering more features as well!