Request a quote with Quotify

Request a Quote, Quote to Order, Hide Price / Add to cart

$9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Copackr Europe

Awesome app, our wholesale customers use it a lot. And the service and support of the codebird team is impeccable

Madden and Co Events Hire

The backend is easy to use. Lots of options to customise and it looks slick from the front end. The support was responsive and helpful.

Workliving

Amazin support. We started with Quotify because of the interface for the customer which just made sense. After a few problems with starting out we were amazed by the support team which have helped us through everything and are always ready to assist us in any way. Would definitely recommend considering the support and improvements Quotify has made for our sales .

Planterscape®

This app stinks and so does the support stating it just does not work with the theme. My developer states that Codebird's JavaScript code isn't on the CDN where they are trying to reference it.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for your review, and I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way. As I mentioned before, Quotify is used by dozens of store owners worldwide, and none of them have experienced this issue. I've spent over 2 hours investigating the matter (for free) before stating it does not work with your theme, as I, unfortunately, could not find the root cause.

I've also investigated what your developer stated, and I can confirm this isn't the issue. The Javascript is loaded correctly. I'm more than happy to take another look with a different theme to see if this works.

Thanks again for trying and considering using Quotify for your online business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you would like to give Quotify another try in the future.

Have a great day and the best of luck with your store.

Tradie Secret

Best Quoting app on Shopify by far! Looks and functions great. Philo's support has been top knotch. Highly recommended.

Monologue London

The app is exactly what we were looking for, whilst Philo has been absolutely helpful in supporting us with the installation and some issues we had, answering straight away any questions we had. Definitely recommend Quotify and the team behind it!

Chapmans Jewellers by Goldmine München

I worked already with a few "request quote" apps, but this is really the only one that actually looks really really good. The UX of the frontend ist amazing, as well as the backend! Philo was super supportive and answered right away, helped me with the integration on my theme and made some smaller changes for our shop! The price is fair and i am really really happy that i found this app! Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! Cheers, Adi.

Tardis4G

Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.
Extremely helpful support. Best quoting app on Shopify.

All Security Equipment

This app is easy to use, it is user friendly and its sleek design works great with our theme. App developer was very helpful in assisting us with the installation and implementing modifications for us.

Frankie Jay Blooms

I love this app! It's perfect for my business! It's a real time saver as cuts out a lot of back and forth via email between us and customers. So easy to use, I am not tech savvy at all and it was extremely easy to install and set up. The app support is also fantastic and prompt, there was something I didn't understand how to do and the app creator was more than happy to help me solve it pretty much straight away.

Previous 1