Request a Quote ‑ Hide Prices

Request a Quote, Quote to Order, Hide Price / Add to cart

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Medici Supply Co.

Usually, I don't leave reviews and, at the very least for karma sake, I really should do so more often. So here's my attempt at leaving a much deserved review for Quotify by Codebird... this is hands down the nicest looking and easiest to use quote request app in the market that I've come across and I've examined and/or tried at least a half dozen easily. It's user-interface and functionality make the user-experience something I have not experienced from other out-of-the-box quote request apps. Even better, the customer support is second-to-none. Philo was AMAZING! From jumping into my site to configure the functionality as needed to concisely explaining what he did and even asking if I needed more of something to be done, I really have just never experienced that kind of support from any app on the Shopify App Store. Kudos to an excellent product and a BIG thank you to Philo and his team for being timely and efficient in their assistance! If you need a quote request app, stop wasting your time with others. Get this one and carry on.

The HORIBA Store

Location France

We were looking for a solution for B2B sales with many products which requires a dedicated quotation to get the right price according to our customers wishes all over the world. This wonderful App allows us a custom quoting for all our services. This gives the opportunity to receive many leads and come back quickly to our customers with an appropriate offer for their needs. The support from Philo is really great and fast! Thanks again for all we are really pleased with our website today !

NEON eCommerce Packaging

Excellent App. Highly recommend. Codebird's Dev support was very pleasant and quick to respond, helping to get our settings just right. We have had our first sales conversion in the first week of use and we see this App as a valued aid in our customer engagement toolbox. The clean and modern interface and ability to set our brand theme with ease. Quotify was the best out of all the App's offered for custom quoting.

Copackr Europe

Awesome app, our wholesale customers use it a lot. And the service and support of the codebird team is impeccable

Madden and Co Events Hire

The backend is easy to use. Lots of options to customise and it looks slick from the front end. The support was responsive and helpful.

Workliving

Amazin support. We started with Quotify because of the interface for the customer which just made sense. After a few problems with starting out we were amazed by the support team which have helped us through everything and are always ready to assist us in any way. Would definitely recommend considering the support and improvements Quotify has made for our sales .

Planterscape®

This app stinks and so does the support stating it just does not work with the theme. My developer states that Codebird's JavaScript code isn't on the CDN where they are trying to reference it.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for your review, and I'm very sorry to hear you feel this way. As I mentioned before, Quotify is used by dozens of store owners worldwide, and none of them have experienced this issue. I've spent over 2 hours investigating the matter (for free) before stating it does not work with your theme, as I, unfortunately, could not find the root cause.

I've also investigated what your developer stated, and I can confirm this isn't the issue. The Javascript is loaded correctly. I'm more than happy to take another look with a different theme to see if this works.

Thanks again for trying and considering using Quotify for your online business. Don't hesitate to reach out if you would like to give Quotify another try in the future.

Have a great day and the best of luck with your store.

Tradie Secret

Best Quoting app on Shopify by far! Looks and functions great. Philo's support has been top knotch. Highly recommended.

Monologue London

The app is exactly what we were looking for, whilst Philo has been absolutely helpful in supporting us with the installation and some issues we had, answering straight away any questions we had. Definitely recommend Quotify and the team behind it!

Chapmans Jewellers by Goldmine München

I worked already with a few "request quote" apps, but this is really the only one that actually looks really really good. The UX of the frontend ist amazing, as well as the backend! Philo was super supportive and answered right away, helped me with the integration on my theme and made some smaller changes for our shop! The price is fair and i am really really happy that i found this app! Thank you so much! Keep up the good work! Cheers, Adi.

Previous 1