Close the Loop
Shopping experience is a flow that does not stop. Make your customers engaged and delighted with discounted resold items.
Manual and Automatic
Both Manual and Automated flows supported. The choice is yours.
Business insights help you to make the right pricing decisions
About Resell Returns
Nobody likes reselling returned order items that came back unpacked. Not only the sale must be refunded, but the item should be resold with a discount. This means less revenue and more work as the merchant needs to create another discounted product item in the system and take care of it. This can be time consuming, and in case of increased load also error-prone.
The Resell Returns App automates this process taking most of the work away; and at the same time it helps the merchants price the goods correctly protecting the revenue. The buyers would benefit from having a reliable bargain shopping, and consequently it will increase their loyalty and engagement.
How it works
The Resell Returns App imports all returned and refunded order items, gives the merchant full control over price, content and stock levels, either in manual or automated flow. Once adjusted, a new product item is uploaded to Shopify for resell. When a final buyer orders the item and the item is fulfilled, the Resell App removes it from the listing.
Daily data snapshots create business insights. The snapshots over time show patterns that help to understand how stock levels, price and value of goods influence each other.
- Applies discounts and adjusts product description for returned and refunded order items
- Both automated and manual flows supported
- Product upload to Shopify
- Inventory management and SKU management for discounted products
- Analytics and insight
- Fully integrated into the Shopify’s administration console, one environment for all tasks
- Just a click to install, no need for an additional integration
Pricing 30-day free trial
$1 per every 5 returned items above 30
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.