Live Shopping

Add live shopping to your site in seconds.

Free

M.M.LaFleur

Reactive helped us increase sales! We normally host launch events to celebrate new product. When we started using Reactive, we saw sales increase significantly. Overall, the app is great with exciting updates on the way. It's easy to use on the merchant side and also user-friendly on the customer side. Definitely recommend!

Zippy Balisong

This app has completely transformed the way I do business. Short story: Reactive enabled me to sell 70% of my inventory in under 48 hours, with a conversion rate of 3.58%. After trying it once, I cannot imagine restocking inventory without it. I never leave reviews (nor was I asked to write one), but being new to the online retail scene, this app really left an impression. It must be a brand new offering (?) because I don't see any other reviews at the time of this writing. The reactive App enables you to go live or upload a video that appears in a pop-up window on your store's front page at the time of your choosing. "Buy options" for different product variants periodically appear directly in the pop-up as the video plays, engaging the customers directly and enabling for a seamless purchasing experience. For my video, I used a combination of myself explaining the product, as well as a demonstration. The video window could be shrunk or expanded and dragged anywhere on the screen, so it didn't get in the way. By uploading a video of myself explaining my product, I was able to engage the customers on a more personal level. There is even a heart-button on the video that enables viewers to "like" the video, and I was able to see how many viewers were watching at any given point. The customers got to view my product "Live" in a way that standard websites just can't replicate, and I got to see informative real-time metrics on how many people were tuning in at a given time. Now get this. I had some questions about the app, and the owner and designer himself offered his expertise on how to best utilize the app. Even though the app itself is easy and intuitive to use, I'm not the most tech-savvy, and the owner helped out a ton via video chat. He put a considerable amount of time into ensuring my product launch went smoothly. I have never heard of such individualized attention from an App before. It was a nice personal touch and I found it to be pretty unbelievable. My conclusion after using this app for my product launch is that it's a hidden gem and an absolute no-brainer. I cannot imagine doing another product drop without it. I'm not a visionary by any means, but it's easy to see how this App will transform online sales. Highly recommend!!