Recently Viewed Item Bar

Recently Viewed Item Bar

by Talon Commerce

Amazon-style recently viewed item history bar in one click.

True African Art Com

Works as expected. Would be nice to have an easier interface to change the size of the thumbnail and color of the text rather than doing it through code.

Ssplanet

Great, simple addition that really fills a need so customers can easily go back to see items viewed. Excellent support as well. A true no-brainer for any e-commerce store, especially with larger collections.

Suits House

I have 3 issues for them to help me with. They did it within just one day and that's on Sunday! Amazing service, amazing plugin. Would highly recommend it.

Clocksavant

This is an invaluable app that has been rock solid and fast for us for months. Customers frequently use the app as they navigate the site, we can see it in our analytics. The app integrated flawlessly with our theme (debut.) The app has been a major positive impact to our website.

Vintageleatherbagco

Works really well and very easy to set up and use.

Blaze And Leaf

Would definitely recommend to a friend or use it on another website. This app is sleek, easy to set up and use and has hugely helped with my Shopify store.

Paint Sprayers

Great App! Pictures look great.

Naughty Playing

Great app. A must have! www.PlayingNaughty.com

Bijouxbela

Awesome app, a must for every store. Super quick one click install and perfect theme integration. If you still haven't install it, what are you waiting for? Give it a try, your customers will love it too. Thanks for a great app at a reasonable price.

Advantagesupplements Com

Cheap and works right out of the box without having to change any coding in your theme. They include the css in the dashboard if you want to change how it looks. Saves you the time of searching in your theme files for the css related to this app. I have not contacted support as I didn't need it. www.advantagesupplements.com

Previous 1