Reduce Shopping Time
Reduce the shipping time on displaying the recently viewed products. Recent products are available in same page
Most benefit of displaying recently viewed products is increase your sales and decrease bounce rate
Easy to Setup and Easy to Use
You don't need any knowledge of theme, our app maintain all settings, just configure the settings and you are ready to display products
About Smart Recently Viewed Products
In the online store, Customer visit to the online store for purchase products and he finds the best products which he/she wants. In this comparison normally customer does not open each product in a different tab and the customer faces the difficulty to find his recent products in the store. to solve this problem we develop the **Recently Viewed Products** App. This app is used to display recent products to the customer, so customer can select the product from his current page without navigating another page.
About The App
- This app is a fantastic app for display recently viewed products in the online store.
- This App will help your customers to review the products that they have seen recently.
- **Recently Viewed Products** By ZA will be displayed in Image Gallery or Slider at the bottom of the product, collection and home page.
- This App will make easy for the customers to get back to the products they have searching for late.
- Users can review the recently viewed products on the same page.
- Admin can configure the number of products to be displayed on the page.
- The customer can view any product from the list.
- The customer can see the **name and price** of the recently viewed products.
- Admin can configure that what will be showed to customer product image, name and price.
- Admin can set the Title of the Recently viewed Products Section.
- Admin can show/hide the recently viewed products in the home, collection and products page.
- Admin can configure the Image size.
- Simple user interface
- Easy to use and install
- Easy to configure.
- We provide theme reset feature so that admin can remove the section from his Shopify store.
- Admin can set sections margin and padding according to his theme.
- We provide the section back color settings in admin panel.
- Admin can show the products in **Image Gallery or Slider.**
- We support **Custom CSS.**
- In image gallery view admin can set how many products will be viewed by the customer.
- Image Size can be changed by Admin
- Background color can be changed by Admin
- In Slider settings admin can control the images which will be shown to the user
- Admin can change the Background color of the slider
- Slider image size can be changed by the Admin
- We are ready to assist you with our best customer support
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Bennys Beauty World
Hey, how do I remove the code from my store. Recently viewed items do not load properly and it doesn't manually slide. I have uninstalled the App yet it still shows on my store. Kindly assist thanks still waiting for that email.
We have sent an email for your help about how to remove code, please respond to our email we will happy to help you.
By misunderstanding, do you must mean complete lack of communication on your part? The app caused months of problems for me by trying to pull up deleted products, loading endless pages of products, and other display glitches. Support had been great when I first installed but of late the support was worse than non-existent. It’s impeding my ability to view my own website, causes up to 10 seconds(!) load time and I have no idea if my customers are experiencing this as well because I could not get a straight answer. No cache or cookie cleaning will remove the issues. Times are tough and I was willing to be patient but it’s been 12 weeks of no emails unless I prompt, and then it’s an assurance that my issue is being thoroughly investigated and then asking me to explain the situation again and then a reply that provides zero usable feedback. I continued to pay for the app while the support took 3 months to determine that they could not or did not care to resolve the issue. About Zendapps’ response: By misunderstanding, do you must mean complete lack of communication on your part? Your response is not correct. You did not solve anything. This would be a good time to apologize for taking three months to not solve my problem and for taking three months to tell me that you could not solve my problem.
This is an unfortunate misunderstanding.
In your first query you want to customize a recently viewed product according to your store theme style, we have spent our lot of time customizing according to you, and all setup which you want to according to your store.
Regarding console error 404, it was the cache issue, which we have fixed for you.
Regarding your chrome issue, we have checked your store on all chrome version and the latest version, but the app is working as expected on your store, also we have shared video record in the working process.
Also, you have reported "when you have viewed more than 20 products, or when you have viewed products that were later deleted.
" We have checked more than 20 products and found that it's working perfectly in your store.
Also, we have improved our app loading speed, and we have shared the result with you of page load, please note that our app does not affect your page load speed.
Please note that we have always tried our best to provide solutions.
France & Son
We looked through 4 other recently viewed applications befor stumbling upon Smart Recently Viewed Products. By far the best and a great UI / backend. Highly recommended.