Simple & Highly Customizable
Setup app with just few clicks to show recently visited products by customers in horizontal rotating slider with multiple advance features.
Reduce Abandoned Cart ratio
Remind Customers who has left their purchases in the cart and never went for checkout showing recently viewed products.
Trace Customer Buying Pattern
Keep eye on customers buying habbit tracing the way they browse the items and show them recently left products at last minute of purchase.
About Recently Viewed Products
Why Recently Viewed Products on Cart Page?
- Help your customers to find recently viewed products.
- Displays recently viewed products in the image slider.
- Easy to configure and install.
How & Which Products will be displayed in recently viewed products image slider?
Recently viewed products image slider will display products recently viewed by customers automatically.
Can I customize image slider?
Yeah sure. You can set or remove image slider border, style, color. Not only this, you can decide whether to autoplay & loop products in your slider.
How do I get started?
To get started, install the app in your Shopify store. From there, you will be directed to dashboard page of recently viewed products on cart page app, from there you can configure image slider settings. Then by just pasting shortcode in Theme page, you are ready to go.
- Simple, User-Friendly, One-Click Installation.
- It displays Recently Viewed Products in the image slider so that customers can navigate through it.
- It will help customers to find his/her recently viewed products.
- Change number of products to display in the image slider.
- Change image slider title and subtitle.
- Special Feature: Whether to show other page or popup(on the same page) for product description.
- Select whether to autoplay image slider or not and loop through image slider or not.
- Select border color, border style, border width of your choice.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.