Browser Icon & Title Animation

Browser Icon & Title Animation

by Gigilabs

Retain Inactive Users - Notify via Browser Tab Title & Favicon

Wicked Lashes

this is a great app, especially with it being free! :) highly recommend for any online store, especially if you're on a budget

Shop Lelis

I was looking for an app like this! So far it was the best I found and still free! Congratulations on the work!

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

KAISY

Just installed and seems that everything works well. Thanks !! .....................................

GardenHover

Love this, the fact that it's free makes all the difference. This grabs peoples attention and allows me to make more sales!

Pashu Underwear

I'm happy with the app so far. Many advanced features and easy to setup. It reduced the amount of abandoned carts. Thanks!

Direct 4x4 Autozubehör

Love it! I really enjoy about using this app and it calls for attention of customers who left your page. I can recommend this app. Thx

thighhightribe

Absolutely love this app. It had everything I was looking for, super easy to integrate, and the support is impeccable. Responded to me very quickly + made my request experience seamless. Highly recommend.

The Doggy Empire

I used this app to reduce the rate of my cart abandonment and was impressed at how easy it was to set up and integrate! I would highly recommend using this app!