Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and easy setup, allowing them to add shoppable and non-shoppable video reels to their pages. It's praised for seamless Shopify integration, customization options, and social media video import capabilities. Many have seen increased sales and conversion rates, attributing this to the app's features. The customer support team is noted for their prompt and helpful service. The app is also commended for its speed and responsiveness, without impacting page loading times. It's seen as a game changer for enhancing websites with videos, improving user experience, and boosting site credibility.

February 1, 2024

its actually a very amazing product. we have done many influencer campaign, with it we showcase it on our website. thereby increasing credibility.

Makeit
India
4 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Amazing app. Adding REELS to my product page and home page have helped tremendously with showcasing my products in a video format.

The customer support is very prompt and extremely helpful.

They've even helped fix my website with issues outside of the app which is incredible.

Swingmanz
7 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Its one of the best apps for showcasing reels on your website. not only that you can easily translate the content. add the product on the video.

Actan
Saudi Arabia
8 days using the app
February 3, 2024

This video reel looks great on my home page. I needed help adding it to my theme and they assisted quickly and helped get it where I wanted it. I definitely recommend this, thank you!

Keke Krowns Boutique
About 5 hours using the app
January 18, 2024

Reel has efficiently integrated short video features into our website, resulting in a noticeable increase in both viewing engagement and sales. The prompt and timely customer service is also appreciated.

Jackery
2 days using the app
November 25, 2023

Nice and clean app. Very user friendly and good for making high converting webpages! Also good costumer service, I had a question about adjusting a widget and Garry was really helpfull and fixed it in 2 minutes. Thanks!

Dermiglow
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 6, 2023

Very good tool. Great support. Lot of updates.
Perfect.

GeoRide
France
2 months using the app
December 12, 2023

They have the best customer support across all shopify apps. Gurkirat was super helpful in solving all our queries. If you are running an ecommerce store - reelup is a no-brainer.

ZAISHA
India
About 2 months using the app
January 2, 2024

an outstanding app to beautify you website.. with excellent support services.
easy to use and get help.

Berry Bags
Pakistan
3 days using the app
December 24, 2023

this app has been EXACTLY what I was looking for it’s so easy to use and I appreciate that I can import social media videos to showcase for customers who may not have social media to see visuals! I did have a question about the video pop-ups and the team responded soo fast and was very helpful I would definitely recommend this is something that Works

ZionLuxe