Manual Related Products

Manually configure related products for higher conversions

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Higher Octaves

Location Australia

Awesome app! Almost every aspect of manually adding specific related products to other products is covered, including all CSS formatting, which includes desktop, tablet, and mobile customisations. No more leaving it to dumb algorithms to decide for me. It means I can target totally relevant related products. Excellent pricing, too! One minor glitch: their in-app support form throws an error, but it looks like the support request IS sent despite this. They are aware of the issue now and are looking into it.

BronzyDesigns

I use this app to help me match up items that could be part of a set. I was unable to get the related products app to show other items exactly how I want it. Doing it manually works. Plus the team is quick to respond to questions, helped me with css to match my theme.

TiA CiBANi

We love using this app as it allows us to customize our own related products rather than using an automatic one. We had some slight sizing issues which we were able to get great help and fixed it quickly. Thank you very much!

Fitness Fashioness

Does what it says, unfortunately with endless bugs. For some reason this app does not work well with Safari. The latest bug I encountered that made me uninstall was it shrunk all my product images and for SOME reason it made all related product's prices inaccurate. Just not worth having, I'd rather pay for something reliable that won't affect customer's experience.

December 16, 2021

Thank you for your review and yes perhaps I should monetize this app in the future. But back to your review, on December 9th I sent you a message requesting more information on the version of Safari you were having a problem with but I didn't hear back from you.

I am happy to work on bugs and issues but without feedback or more detail, it is hard to understand the problem you are facing.

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Well, that was easy! Installs fine and works as soon as products are added to relate. This will be useful for us!

September 22, 2021

Great to hear. Thank you so much!

The Debug Store

Good app but doesn't have the capability of creating bidirectional links. I have asked if these can be added but have not received a response. I am happy to pay for this.

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your patient. I see you sent us an email on August 25th requesting to set up a link in the reverse direction. I am not sure to understand this request but I am happy to hear more. Could you please tell us more about this feature request and I'll evaluate it? Thank you!

Update 09/2021: Good News, we are adding your request to our roadmap but it won't be ready until Jan / Feb 2022 in our PRO version.

Boo'tik d'Halloween

PRO : Simple and free what better ? If you are tired of paying hundreds of monthly fees for Shopify plugins, this app is for you... +1 No External Database.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.