Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

TonerParts

Excellent customer service.
They added the proper codes to my template very fast.
Excellent choice to show your related products.

KOFF

Easy to use app and the support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to include in your store.

Plants and Garden

The app has been very useful in improving the operation of my store. The interface is fairly easy to use, and the customer service is very quick and of a high standard - when I had issues they were quick to fix things for me.

Generally I've been impressed with this app as it's made my store look more professional and improved the user experience. I looked at a few apps of this kind but happy I chose Zooomy developers.

I'm looking forward to the addition of some features, but for now can recommend this app to anyone looking to add this kind of feature to their store.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Great tool, customer service with Zooomy is outstanding, quick response time, highly recommended, this keeps me organized!

Exclusive Thredz

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just add tags to my products through and everything displays smoothly :D

TimberWink Studio

A great app for displaying related products at a reasonable cost. Their customer service is amazing! Highly recommended!!

latest phone charger

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just relate my products through tags and everything displays smoothly :D

Nautankishaala

Great support from team in the installment process and implementation time was less than 24 hrs.
Recommended.

SkinTē

App works exactly how we hoped and their support team helped us make sure it fit perfectly within the design of our product page. Thank you!

Skinte

Very easy to implement and their support helped us customize it the way we wanted. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10