Related Products ‑ Relatify

Related Products ‑ Relatify

by Zooomy

Related Products by collections & Related Products by tags

Awl Snap Leather Goods

So far so good. Only a few days of use, but customer service was great and quick to help edit code on my custom theme.

Alene's Adornments

I signed up for this app a little over a week ago and am very pleased. I contacted them to help me set it up and they were so responsive to my request. It is easy to set up and fits my needs perfectly.

Lowkey | SA's Sickest Online Store

App does exactly what it is supposed to do! Easy to customize as well - we use it to show products from the same vendor.

It's easy to use with Pagefly too.

TonerParts

Excellent customer service.
They added the proper codes to my template very fast.
Excellent choice to show your related products.

KOFF

Easy to use app and the support team is quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommend to include in your store.

Plants and Garden

The app has been very useful in improving the operation of my store. The interface is fairly easy to use, and the customer service is very quick and of a high standard - when I had issues they were quick to fix things for me.

Generally I've been impressed with this app as it's made my store look more professional and improved the user experience. I looked at a few apps of this kind but happy I chose Zooomy developers.

I'm looking forward to the addition of some features, but for now can recommend this app to anyone looking to add this kind of feature to their store.

Cute & Classy Fashion Boutique

Great tool, customer service with Zooomy is outstanding, quick response time, highly recommended, this keeps me organized!

Exclusive Thredz

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just add tags to my products through and everything displays smoothly :D

TimberWink Studio

A great app for displaying related products at a reasonable cost. Their customer service is amazing! Highly recommended!!

latest phone charger

Great tool, helps me organize my products :D I just relate my products through tags and everything displays smoothly :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10