Related Products Pro

Related Products Pro

by app1pro

Easy to create and manage related products on product pages

Dressmal-Online Fashion Dresses

Don't use it!!! Warming. It will change codes in your theme and make a mess! I spent 5 minutes to test it and another 2 hours to wipe up

Hatha Zone

A very great app! It was the only app that I could find that does reverse linking which will save you a ton of time if you need to link a large number of related products together. It is very intuitive to use and looks good in my theme. I haven't needed to contact support because everything worked after installation. My only suggestion for an upgrade is the ability to drag and drop the order of the products after they are linked. 5 Star and no complaints.

Starving Jewelers

Great app for adding matching items together for the customer to see pair items when viewing a product. Very easy to setup and you can link products together from the product page in Shopify admin. When using other similar apps I have had to go into each product to link them together but with this app you only have to link up the one product.

The only complaint I have is that when I contacted customer support they were not extremely helpful. Instead of really trying to get to the bottom of what I was asking, or offer to assist me, they just emailed me the instructions to do it myself, but other than that I have no complaints.

Colettejaffe

Product would not install on website. Throws an error on the installation process.

The Nature Gift Shop

This is an absolutely great app. It easily lets you add related products to your Shopify store in various ways. It is very easy to use and understand. And, when compared to similar apps it is very affordable. I have always thought that showing related products is a feature that should be built in to Shopify themes. This app offers a good solution. Highly Recommended!