Related Products Pro

Related Products Pro

by app1pro

Easy to create and manage related products on product pages

Dressmal-Online Fashion Dresses

Don't use it!!! Warming. It will change codes in your theme and make a mess! I spent 5 minutes to test it and another 2 hours to wipe up

April 6, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
I’m very sorry to hear that you have encountered some problems with uninstallation!
As soon as you install the application, we have shown that there will be a code snippet is inserted into your theme (it is usually located at the end of the product-template.tpl file) and it does not cause any impact on other objects. When you uninstall the application, this code will be disabled. You can choose to delete it or not.
In case you want to delete it, you can do it manually or contact us, it only takes about 3 minutes for us to delete it from your template.

Hatha Zone

A very great app! It was the only app that I could find that does reverse linking which will save you a ton of time if you need to link a large number of related products together. It is very intuitive to use and looks good in my theme. I haven't needed to contact support because everything worked after installation. My only suggestion for an upgrade is the ability to drag and drop the order of the products after they are linked. 5 Star and no complaints.

April 6, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review and sharing your experience!
- Chris

Starving Jewelers

Great app for adding matching items together for the customer to see pair items when viewing a product. Very easy to setup and you can link products together from the product page in Shopify admin. When using other similar apps I have had to go into each product to link them together but with this app you only have to link up the one product.

The only complaint I have is that when I contacted customer support they were not extremely helpful. Instead of really trying to get to the bottom of what I was asking, or offer to assist me, they just emailed me the instructions to do it myself, but other than that I have no complaints.

April 6, 2019

Thank you for your review!
We're happy to hear that your experience with us has been positive.

If you have any suggestions on what features we should add, be sure to reach out to us at admin@app1pro.com, we'd love to hear from you! :)
- Chris

Colettejaffe

Product would not install on website. Throws an error on the installation process.

April 6, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review!
I’m very sorry to hear that you have encountered some problems with installation!
Sometimes the problem is caused by the session, the installation should be completed before the session expires.
Normally, the installation will take less than 10 seconds from the time you click the "Add app" button.
If you encounter this problem in the future, you can definitely reach out to us by emailing admin@app1pro.com, we'd love to hear from you!

The Nature Gift Shop

This is an absolutely great app. It easily lets you add related products to your Shopify store in various ways. It is very easy to use and understand. And, when compared to similar apps it is very affordable. I have always thought that showing related products is a feature that should be built in to Shopify themes. This app offers a good solution. Highly Recommended!