Product Videos by Omega

Product Videos by Omega

by Omega

It's an easy and powerful way to add videos to your store

Jaded Affairs

Absolutely what I was looking for. Great Customer Support! Helped me with customization on my product page. Very grateful. Would recommend.

SoloStrength

This app solved my challenge to put videos on product pages. Works well and any tech matters get resolved quickly with good service. Recommend this.

Novatto

This app is great and easy to use right out of the box. But the best part has been the support. They are quick in responding, will actually add code for you and then explain what they did with pictures! It has given me the confidence to experiment in the way my product pages look with 1, 2 or even 4 videos. Best money my company has spent for an app.

yeehawcowboy

yes strongly recommended.. and you add one video to multiple items.. I checked other apps and you had to add a video one by one... This is the only app you can add the same video to multiple products. 5 stars for sure!!

Veer Active

This app does the job and works great. The support team is excellent however if you need help with anything.

NickyBikini

I'm really happy with this app - I had to add and delete so many apps that claimed to do product videos but were just so difficult to use. If I absolutely had to suggest something I would say it would be good if we didn't need to link them with YouTube videos and could just upload straight from the computer a nice high res quality video - but for our purposes right now this is working great.

Michele Mccoy

Our hoop shop wanted videos on the product pages and this app allowed us to show multiple videos on each page. Highly Recommend!