4.5
September 19, 2023

Great product! Relish platform is easy to use and very user friendly. Their support team and account managers have been extremely helpful in getting our company up and running quickly and efficiently. Kritika and Rupa were very professional, helpful, and communicated all our options well. From all the companies we researched, so far Relish has proven to be a great option.

Defender Canada
2 months using the app
August 10, 2023

With the evolution of AI, it's imperative that E-commerce stores adapt and use it in tandem with their existing support channels to optimize the customer support experience. After looking for several chat AI partners, we settled on Relish because of their capability, responsiveness, and cost. Being a Relish client now for almost a year, I am happy with their services and the AI touch they add to our website. We are able to deflect many common questions through our chat in a seamless conversation flow. The support staff is incredibly responsive, helpful and proactive. Anytime that we need an adjustment made, they action it very quickly. If they do not support the capability, they find a way to implement it. I highly recommend giving them a try. Thank you Relish team!

Intelligent Change
About 1 year using the app
February 17, 2021

This app is great for communicating with customers. It's easy to add extra questions and answers, and easy to analyse the conversations.

Sacla'
Almost 2 years using the app
May 4, 2021

I love using this app! It has definitely helped lighten our customer service load as a lot of the questions are automatically answered with this app. The support is outstanding! Ashoka and Roop have gone beyond to make sure that we have everything we need to us this app to it's full potential. They keep coming out with new features to make the app even better- definitely give this try!

Mullein and Sparrow
Almost 2 years using the app
August 20, 2020

Hi to all my shopify colleagues. I really like this app, has helped us to facilitate the customer journey answering cuestions to clients based in AI. And a huge plus its that the team behind the app is really committed to understand customer needs, adapting or improving current product and work with companies to get the best out of the app. I definitely recomend it!

Cybermillions
Over 1 year using the app
June 27, 2023

It is really bad,we have stopped for use it,but no way to cancel the plan ,it is too bad experience,I want to know how to cancel and remove it,thanks.

Miss Wives
6 months using the app
August 7, 2020

This app is awesome! It's like having your very own assistant. It's very interactive and it entices customers to shop. This is a must have for your Shopify store.

BoominTrendz
Over 1 year using the app
August 18, 2021

So far so good! I needed to upgrade to a chatbot that was modern, affordable & produced results. The integration process was very easy even for a not so tech person like me. I've made a sale already. Customer Support has always been available & quick to respond with useful tips and instructions. They seem to have an interest in helping my company grow. I recommend giving giving them a try.

Dollface-Chique Boutique
11 months using the app
May 17, 2023

I will say that using AI for customer service was something our company was concerned about trying. We tried a few other services and were not happy. Relish has been a great experience. They help set you up for success and will actually follow up if you have questions or concerns. Their staff has helped us optimize our account on a monthly basis which is invaluable. Our contact, Kritika, really cares and has exceeded our expectations. With service like this, why would we go anywhere else. You won't be disappointed with Relish AI.

Turf Titan
7 months using the app
Edited February 19, 2020

Great app! The dev team was helpful and proactive in optimizing it for our e-commerce store. The app automatically & quickly lets customers track orders, search, and shop our extensive product catalog. It's an excellent tool for converting sales and automating support.

Rockwell Nutrition