Relish AI Chatbot, Quiz, FAQ

Automate Customer Support, Instant FAQ in Chat, Live Chat

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Happy To Meat You

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very impressed right out of the gate. Needed to "beef" up our Chat capabilities and was impressed with the AI integration with Relish. Customer support was quick and responsive, even including major stakeholders from the company on day 1.

NooBreed

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Relish AI Team have been quick to assist with knowledge transfer and help setting up my environment to match the workflow of my site. And I have changed my niche several times during the product launch to optimize my offering. Each time, the Relish AI Team has assisted with good cheer so I felt inclined to give them an awesome review! Thank you very much for all of your help! Oh yeah, BTW, I get very positive comments about the look/feel/interactive nature of the chat bot / virtual assistant.

Rundu

I spent a full weekend researching and looking at various AI chatbots including some well-known AI chatbots but I realized NONE of them were as good as Relish AI; and that was my opinion even before I downloaded the app and started working with the Relish.AI team. During my research, I couldn’t pinpoint why the Relish.AI app seemed to focus on the most important needs for running an e-commerce business such as customer support, order status, detailed product information and smart, built-in automated marketing options to increase conversions. However, building a user friendly, intelligent, and LITERALLY conversational virtual assistant chatbot was the objective of the team behind Relish.AI in the first place. Roopnath, Kritika and the Relish.AI team customized our chatbot with data, questions/answers and FAQs specific to our products and Shopify store and we are so grateful to the Relish.AI team for designing an AI chatbot with online e-commerce businesses in mind. Whether you are a one-person shop or large company, this chatbot will help you provide great customer support to your customers, grow your business and save you time and money.

Dollface-Chique Boutique

So far so good! I needed to upgrade to a chatbot that was modern, affordable & produced results. The integration process was very easy even for a not so tech person like me. I've made a sale already. Customer Support has always been available & quick to respond with useful tips and instructions. They seem to have an interest in helping my company grow. I recommend giving giving them a try.

Mullein and Sparrow

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I love using this app! It has definitely helped lighten our customer service load as a lot of the questions are automatically answered with this app. The support is outstanding! Ashoka and Roop have gone beyond to make sure that we have everything we need to us this app to it's full potential. They keep coming out with new features to make the app even better- definitely give this try!

Oh!mino

This is one of our best programs that increase conversions and has helped our sales grow by double digits each month! Not only a must needed app for any supplement site, but one of the best customer service organizations that we work with. They took the time to learn our business....they really care about our success...and they go beyond the call of duty on a regular basis.

ProbioticMaker.com

Incredible and super fast to set up! I wish I had found this weeks ago instead of wasting time with super expensive companies and agencies that couldn't do the intelligent FAQ! Amazing people who helped me with some advanced customization too!

Sacla'

This app is great for communicating with customers. It's easy to add extra questions and answers, and easy to analyse the conversations.

littlemisshoneypie

This app is great ! Very worthwhile and well constructed app and the staff couldn't be more helpful in terms of configuring to meet our site needs. Definitely recommend this app. Cheers guys from littlemisshoneypie.com

Cybermillions

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hi to all my shopify colleagues. I really like this app, has helped us to facilitate the customer journey answering cuestions to clients based in AI. And a huge plus its that the team behind the app is really committed to understand customer needs, adapting or improving current product and work with companies to get the best out of the app. I definitely recomend it!

Previous 1