Increase revenue by following up with customers just in time.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Super Heroes Warehouse

The first impression after first use is that is a awesome app. Clean, easy to use and useful. I would suggest to have the reminder also available as a note pop up in the admin somewhere so when employee logs in, it will show the note for action if urgent for example. Will update our review in a few weeks after more use of the app, but experience is great so far.

March 25, 2021

Thanks for the review! We are always looking to make notifications more convenient and, if needed, more visible. Shopify does not give many options to interact with the shop owners, so we need to figure the proper way. So far, we have defaulted for a good old email.
We also consider Slack, SMS and browser notifications. Feel free to share your use-case, and we will figure something out.

Best,
Andrii

calacaceramicart

I use this app to plan future communication with my customers. I like that it is integrated with my store and I can easily find customer and order details. What I think can be done better is the loading speed of the app, other than that I am happy with this extension.