Reserve In‑Store

Let customers reserve products online for in-store pickup

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

Arnold Clark Autoparts

After a great deal of searching for an app that could cover our requirements, we found reserve in store. Its a really well-designed system and most importantly it's flexible and scalable as your business expands in the click and collect space. Support is excellent too. 5 stars. Well done to the team at Fera Commerce.

brando.no

Having used this app for the past few months i have to say i am very pleased. The app was lacking some, in my opinion, core features. But the team is always eager to take suggestions and have implemented all my requests.
I am looking forward to working with the team in the future in creating a wonderful C&C app.
One thing users should know. This app does not handle the orders through Shopify's cart. Thus the customers don't pay online for the reservation. (which is what we wanted).

French Cuff Boutique

We are loving this app! It’s easy to customize and edit (without any or much CSS knowledge). It’s easy for customers to use and so far, no hiccups! I hope to see a few more edits with tiny little details in the future, but otherwise a great app.