ReStock: Back in stock alerts

ReStock: Back in stock alerts

by Hengam

Back in stock + Notify Me + Restock Alerts. Email & Push

RizAndMicaMake

Works really well, fulfils a fundamental need for our business as stock levels are constantly in flux

NAYA

Super helpful! Mohsen was quick and attentive and solved my problems. Being a start-up it is great being part of a smaller company that is valuable customer's feedback and building new features based on the feedback instead of what they may internally think. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Liberty Coca-Cola Delivery

We were looking for an app that added the ability to notify customers when an item was back in stock, and to keep a record of how many people were using this feature. This app has done exactly that. Easy to use, fast to implement. Great job!

FINGERSCROSSED

Very fast customer service and the app works great. Very fast customer service and super nice advisors who help immediately. The app works very well and serves all our purposes. It is super clear and easy to use.

Kina & Tam

Great app! And super helpful customer service, Mohsen resolved our issues super quickly and went above and beyond with the service - thanks!

Chery Industrial

so far so good, and the customer service replies and solves issues quickly. It looks so matching with my website, and can be highly customized.

PenmanDirect

Just installed the app today and so far so good. I had a slight problem but Marya fixed it immediately so I'm really pleased with how it all works. Just awaiting my customers using the service now!

vStore

Great app integration. Looks great visually and the support has been fast and great. Needed some minor tweaks to the code which was solved in less than 5 minutes.

Pynk Mannequin

I just started using the app and had a slight issue at first, but it was resolved quickly with the assistance I received from customer service. So far I'm loving the app!

76 Projects

Does exactly what we need - our products are often out of stock for short periods so Stockly helps us retain the customer. Good for signing up for yet-to-be-released products too.
Really fast support