Restock Alerts‑Back In Stock

Restock Alerts‑Back In Stock

by Hengam

Back in stock + Notify Me + Restock Alerts. Email & Push.

Shopinc

Very nice app, works as attended. The service from the developers are also next level good. Thank you so much

Latelier-metta

Génial ! Je recommande à 200%. L'application est intuitive et surtout le SAV est hyper réactif avec des solutions pertinentes et adaptées. Merci beaucoup pour votre aide !

May 9, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour votre avis :)

Atelier Kumo

Super application et support ultra disponible pour personnaliser et résoudre les problèmes rapidement ! Un grand merci ! Vous pouvez aller vers eux les yeux fermés ! Application simple d'utilisation.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

GGalore Boutique

Great app. It should automatically set up and if not the support team is available and will fix the issue fast. The support team also help with customization. I felt very supported and love the way it looks on my store.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Parisa

Nicoletta Valentina

Love the app ! Great way to bring back customer to your store. The service is good and super quick. Something you don see quite often !

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Restock Alerts and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app.

Fenris Workshop

Simple and useful app. Very convenient to use. Support is amazing, answers very quickly, and helps you fix any issue that can happen in a timely manner. Would recommend it to everyone.

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on our track and improve ourselves better every day.

Please let us know if you have any questions

Molecule

Great features, super easy to install and completely on brand. Very helpful/responsive customer service. Very happy so far!

April 18, 2021

We are so glad that you found Restock Alerts useful.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our help.

ZEP.RO

I installed a lot of apps and all of them was very difficult to use and a very bad UX / UI platform. With this APP I managed to install and configure it very easily, but also the customer care is AMAZING! They responded to my requests in like few minutes and also fix it very very fast. Totally recommend these guys! Keep it up:) P.S.: This is my first review for an app on Shopify, because it's totally worth it!!!

Aussie Custom Stickers

Excellent app and made reaching my customers so much easier when something was back in stock, thank you

Upřímný triko

I have more sales since I installed this app! I definitely recommend it. It's worth the money. Customer support acts quickly and is very helpful. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7