Email Template & Flows

Email Templates & notification over Klaviyo, Email Marketing

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

RetainIQ - Email Templates and Flows

Studd Muffyn

Location India

I am having a delightful experience working with RetinIQ. The staff is really helpful and it's easy to communicate directly with them, I don't have to book any sort of slots or meetings and they all are really corporative and understanding. I'll definitely recommend working with RetinIQ.
In cons I can say that sometimes it gets hard to understand this whole software, however, I receive assistance on my every single query, so I think it gets balanced.

MARKET 99

Location India

RetainIQ is not only for tech-savvy people but also for those who want to step into the domain of Email Marketing. Their platform makes it effortless to set up flows with a wide range of themes/templates. Moreover, the team is benevolent which ensures our brand is in good hands.

Plume Beauty

Time spent using app About 2 months

RetainIQ has not only helped our brand to generate revenue but also ensured better cart recovery through their Email Flows. Their in-app recommendations and timely performance reports help us understand user behaviour which in turn makes way for retention. Highly recommended to recover lost carts!

Purple Ocean

No one is this app is replying to my questions. I have submitted a chat 3 times. It is so disheartening because there are good reviews here.

Aumni Crafts

Location India

Super Easy implementation support given the team. Hoping to have more features from the app. Thank you

Both& Apparel

Ankita and the team were responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable. It seems like they are really on to something.

Ripped Up Nutrition

Location India

We have been using this app from last 2 months, and got our sales increased from the first month itself and their team helped us to setup the flow, that worked really well. Thanks

Your Foot Doctor

Location India

Is very easy and target oriented. Loved the app! I have recommended it to a lot my small business customers too

Little Rituals

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer care team is very helpful and responsive. The best part is the content write-up facility they offer, which reduces a lot of work for a brand.

Yurt Rock

This is an incredible company. We've seen an instant lift in our email flow revenue. They are very responsive and do great design and copy work for their email templates.

Previous 1 3