Değerlendirmeler (310)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Kasım 2021

This app is game-changing. Absolutely love it, Juneesa was really kind, patient, and helpful in setting up the app for us. Would definitely recommend this app!

Toned
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
27 Eylül 2021

This app is exactly what we were looking for to help ease the return request/process for customers and us. The customer service is also excellent, with quick responses and the ability to setup video calls!

Bolufe Boutique
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 saat
2 Ağustos 2023

I just did the onboarding process, going from Returnly to ReturnGO. My first impressions are that ReturnGo is much more intuitive and user-friendly on the back-end. And the front-facing customer experience seems to be better too. Also, my onboarding specialist was AMAZING. She walked me through everything with the nicest manner and with lots of explanantion.

OTTE Gear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
6 Temmuz 2022

Not only is the app great, but the customer service has been so next level amazing that I'm shocked, and so grateful. Reyn has been so awesome helping us move over from Return Magic and get everything organised. So happy!

Dixxon Flannel Australia
28 Ocak 2022

So easy. Great support, amazing functionality. I installed it on one of my sites and then size more of them.

ShopMSD
Kanada
9 Aralık 2021

Such a great app for automated returns & the best customer service! They helped me with setup every step of the way.

Antibes Store
7 Nisan 2022

Lian helped me get this setup for our returns. It took maybe 10 minutes on a chat and a zoom call. This has been the easiest return system that we tried. Others were very confusing. Thanks again!!

Fire Retardant Shirts.com