Değerlendirmeler (310)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
5 Haziran 2024

Best in class support, a deeply involved ruleset, and automations? This app is just the best at what it does. I could not give any higher praises to this app and team, if you are nervous about your returns process, that ends here.

Shop Point Collection
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
5 Haziran 2024

ReturnGO is an awesome app! It has truly streamlined our return process, making it so much easier for both us and our customers. I'm so glad I found it! The support team is super helpful and responsive too. They're always available to answer any questions and help resolve any issues. World class! Love it!

Viakix
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
3 Haziran 2024

Very easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. They basically helped me to set the whole process via email. I strongly recommend. Our returns are so much easier now.

Metamorphoza
Bulgaristan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
3 Haziran 2024

Carla was so amazing! She was enormously helpful to me today. I appreciate her so much. She was so patient. I am the least tech savvy individual on the planet probably and seemingly simple things in the online world don't come to me so easy. Carla patiently walked me through all my questions and even broken things down further with pictures and numerical lists. She is just a gem. Thanks so very much!

Sun-Dipped Gems
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
2 Mayıs 2024

ReturnGO has been a game-changer for our returns process! The user-friendly interface makes it easy for our customers to initiate returns and track their status. The analytics dashboard provides valuable insights, helping us improve our products and services. They also have an amazing support when we need assistance for either the set-up or any issues. They've been very helpful! Fantastic app and highly recommend!

Scentiment
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
25 Haziran 2024

The team at Returns go are super efficient and quick to respond, a member of their team (Mike) recently responded all throughout the evening to help us troubleshoot an issue.

Hunza G
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
5 Nisan 2024

I could not be happier with the customer service provided by ReturnGo. I'm starting my own business and have never done something like this before so I have a lot of questions! The ReturnGo team is always really quick to respond and explains things in simple terms so I can understand them which is so helpful. Nothing is too much trouble! Highly recommend.

Blue Sky Day the Label
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
1 Mayıs 2024

Customer service at ReturnGO has been amazing and has bent over backwards to help a small business with its returns portal. Would definitely recommend it!

Chouchou Intimates
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
3 Haziran 2024

Always great Customer Service! Thanks Chris and Ray on chat! Always helpful, super fast! :)

Budgy Smuggler Australia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
31 Mayıs 2024

Great customer help today as always. Thank you really appreciate your assistance.

Aqua Swim Supplies