ReturnsForSale

ReturnsForSale

by DRIP Retail

Feature returns that can’t be sold as new, DRIP % until sold.

Custom Creations

Love this app. What's most impressive is how quick and easy it is to post a product as a return comes in. It integrates with our product catalog so we just select it from a drop down menu, then describe it, and post it. Their support helped us with the install and placement of the widget. They were very helpful. Highly recommend this app.

May 28, 2020

Thanks for the review and glad we could help on the install.

Athena Games Ltd

Great app! Does exactly what we need to quickly and easily get returns or damaged products online to sell. Brad has been great answering any questions that I had either during setup or when using. Easy to use app that gets results!

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much, and so glad to help. I look forward to watching your success with the app to use as you need it. It was great to see how fast your damaged box game sold. That was the whole goal of the app, to stop waste on products that can't be sold as brand new.

Snooze Shoes

This is a great app. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced! It is a great app and I would definitely recomend it. This has so far been the best shopify app I've downloaded. Great work guys!

May 20, 2020

Thanks, so glad you love it! My daughter bought a pair of Adidas online and tried them on only to sprint outside for an impromptu snowball fight happening. She came back in and said her shoes are too small. I thought... this is exactly where ReturnsForSale helps, they can't be sold as new, but perfectly fine. Snooze-shoes.com signing up gave me great pleasure to see, and such a cool brand! I look forward to your success with it.

Import Image Racing

Brad and the team at RFS have been awesome. The app works well and they have been quick to take our ideas and turn them into new features. Highly recommend.

May 19, 2020

Thanks guys. As with anyone using the App, we take suggestions seriously. The input of our users helps all users.

Kojo Fit

This app has worked great for our store www.kojofit.com and the team has been very responsive to any technical support queries.

As we provide a 100% fit guarantee on our athletic fit clothing, so it is natural to receive size exchanges that cannot be sold as original and this app helps to prevent any wastage which is so important to us as a company with ethical and environmentally friendly values.

We encourage others to use this app and believe the team has a genuine ethical vision to help reduce wastage of products for eCommerce stores worldwide.

May 19, 2020

Such a pleasure and honor to work with a high end, respected Australian clothing brand like yours. We appreciate the like minded values in reducing waste. It's so rewarding to watch it work so well for you!

Justice Jewelry

I only plan on using this app a few times a month. It integrates with our products catalog which makes it simple, quick, and easy. Previously I used eBay for returns, but this keeps people on our site and so much faster and easier.

May 19, 2020

Thanks for the review. While we have big sites and brands, we love having small stores too.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

Works brilliantly for us and the guys are eager for feedback. We sell wood stoves and this makes it easy to sell off rejects and returns. Products sell for what they are worth - without us trying to second guess what folks might pay and getting it wrong :-) Julian Patrick MD Stovefitter's Warehouse

Naked Armor ® Great Straight Razors For Men

Amazing app that allows me to sell all my open-box products and turn what used to be a loss into a win-win. Easy to install and manage.

MAPerformance

This app has helped us sell customer returned items that we are unable to put back into our inventory as new condition. It is very easy to list these items and they show up on the original listing giving the customer an option to buy these items at a lower cost. So far it has been working just as well as listing them on eBay if not better!

March 4, 2020

Thanks for the review. Yes, part of the goal was to make it easier than eBay taking less than 1 minute to post, cheaper, and keep them on the site. I imagine Auto Parts get returned a little scuffed but perfectly fine, so ReturnsForSale seems like a great fit! So glad its working well for you!

RESTUBE

It took my developer less than 5 minutes to install, but I thought it was totally automated. Otherwise, no complaints.
Perfect for us, as we get some items back that have been slightly used. We used to pile them up and hope to sell them at an event, we don't have a physical store to liquidate. This app makes it really easy to sell any return in any condition. Really well laid out and easy.
I also like that it removes it from the product list in shopify, makes it clean.
Highly recommend if you get returns that can't be sold as new!

February 24, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback. We now have a video tutorial that is real simple to follow on installing the widget placement. We can't auto install because each theme is different and you can place it.
Access the 2 minute video under Settings -> Install Instructions.

Previous 1