Revel Systems by Kosmos eSync

Revel Systems by Kosmos eSync

by Kosmos Central

List items from Revel in Shopify. Sync Inventory, Orders +More

Float Fishing Freaks

Getting setup with Revel was quite easy. Very good software and we’re waiting for the next release for Loyalty and Revel systems. Everything works great and support responds right away.

Exquisite Blinks by V

Bartonshaw Brand

If you’re researching a POS Revel is it where Revel saves Loyalty points in the POS. Kosmo is about to launch a loyalty integration with Smile.io and we’ll be able to use them in our brick and mortar along with Shopify. Syncing our products is EASY with Kosmos along with two way inventory sync and orders for in-store pickup. Talk to Alex a Kosmos owner, I could have wasted 1000’s of dollars and years with the wrong software, and Alex solved everything in a quick conversation. I'm now set-up for success! Exactly where our company needs to focus on. Kosmos is very forward thinking and I recommend them 1000%.

Ballbuddy

We reviewed Magento for locations and the cost was between 100K and 250K, not in our budget. We were able to set up over a dozen locations for our inventory at Shopify and also Shopify orders using Zapiet (pickup and deliver) with eSync. We can also easily sync in-store pickup for our locations. Great software and pretty much everything we need. Thank you Kosmos and we can't wait to see the next release you have announced for Revel and Shopify.

GIA ANNE

We connected our Revel POS in less than an hour and started syncing 100’s of products right away. Excellent software for Revel and Shopify and Kosmos support is very responsive. I highly recommend giving the free trial a shot.

Wear the World

Wow, setup and synced over 1500 or our Revel iPad POS products in less than a day and are selling right away. This would have taken weeks. The cost savings compared to manually updating is obvious. Kosmos is tremendously helpful and also keeps us informed if there are any issues like maintenance updates. Certainly give Kosmos a try before any other software!

Pooches Galore

As a small business owner I needed a reliable way to sync Revel to Shopify and Kosmos was amazing for us. We were helped every step of the way and greatly appreciate the Kosmos staff. Thank you Kosmos and will recommend Kosmos to all my business associates from here on.

Healthy Men Vitamins, LLC

Support was great, the Kosmos team answered all of our questions and more. We are not that technical and integrations are more than we can handle, but Kosmos got all of our products synchronized! Thank you for being there for us Kosmos!

Sassy Closet Boutique

We needed little assistance to setup our multiple establishments for our Revel POS and were able to launch the next day. The integration with Zapiet and order routing is awesome. Very excellent software, I give you lots of Kudos Kosmos eSync!

G.M Logistics Inc.

I was able to launch my Shopify store in less than a week with all of my Revel POS products and images. I started syncing my inventory the same day I signed up, so thank you for such a neat product.

Previous 1 3