Revel Systems by Kosmos eSync

Sell items from Revel Systems. Sync Inventory, Orders +More

$99/month. 14-day free trial.

beauty by vertis

Location Guadeloupe
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow, great software and works perfectly with my Revel POS, Zapiet plug-in for multiple locations and Zapiet order routing. I’ve been looking years for this type of software and now customers can order items that I actually have in stock without overselling and the order is also sent to the exact location needed for processing without the need for in-store transfers. Kosmos support is very responsive, I’d give it 6 starts if I could. This software is saving us 100’s of 1000’s of dollars annually and we couldn’t be happier!

Woofeyshop.com

Great training session from Alex and support is awesome! In about 2 days everything was syncing and once I paid for a plan turned the schedules on and everything between creating products, inventory and orders from Revel and Shopify is automated now!

Dollhause Boutique

Very pleased, synced my Revel POS multi locations without any difficulty, and plenty of online videos to assist. I was reviewing Magento at 100K+ and OUCH, no way and Kosmos cost pennies compared to Magento, SalesForce eCommerce and all the other gougers. Way to be forward thinking Kosmos and highly recommend this software!

Yzabel's

Need to get a CRM integration going for Revel and that would be Awesome. Kosmos stated they’re working or investigating MailChimp, so hopefully that’s available soon. The plug-in works as expected, and I'm Super happy so far.

geffex.com

Thanks James and Kosmos Support for being so excellent! I’m not very technical so it took me some additional hand holding once I set everything up. Support is great, and after was off and running

Super Healing stones

Location Spain

I had a special request, and Kosmos was able to get this complete at no extra cost, which was awesome! Thank you Kosmos and support is great!

Blingkingapparals

Quick and easy so far, would give it try since it’s free for 14-days before you try something else!!

Forget Me Not Boutique

Location Australia

I’ve used many data sync tools, and this one by far is the best so far. Easy to click and connect your Shopify with Revel POS, and I was able to configure multiple locations without any Fees for support

The Muscle Mechanic Shop

Great product, installs in seconds and I was able to setup my connections in about an hour. Its an amazing app

USA Wholesale Electronics

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App is Amazing! I was able to create over 1000+ products in a few hours, with images. What a life saver! No more going home to work on the website, ha ha.