4.2

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to efficiently import and display reviews from various platforms, notably Amazon. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and the ability to link reviews to relevant product pages. The support team, particularly Vishal, is appreciated for their responsiveness. Merchants have reported increased conversion rates and a more professional site appearance since using the app.

Edited April 11, 2019

App does what it is supposed to do. Surface is good to use.
Customer support is fast and very supportive.
Helped us to fix problems and custom requests immediately.

Vishal provides really awesome support. If for any reason you have issues with the App, he will make it work for you, even the problem is related to the theme. Really great!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst
Germany
Over 4 years using the app
August 5, 2019

Very great app and we got amazing support from the founder. I highly recommend it as it will boost your shop.

nerdytec
Germany
Over 4 years using the app
February 19, 2019

Installed this app on my store. Very helpful app. Highly recommended to scale up orders. The developer also helped us in customization.

ORACURA
India
June 5, 2019

App works and looks great on our product pages. The support team was quick to answer and help solve some minor errors. Thanks so much!

Aspen Naturals
September 6, 2019

The app is great. It syncs all my Amazon listings to our Shopify page. The cost for the basic plan is very reasonable and the customer service by Vishal is amazing. He is super responsive. I highly recommend this.

Grand Fusion Housewares, Inc
November 1, 2019

The app has made my site look so good. It's going to be great to launch my site with reviews from day one rather than starting from scratch. Customer support has been excellent.

Flow Swim Gear
Almost 4 years using the app
June 16, 2019

This App does exactly what it says and looks nice on page. Best thing however is the amazing customer support from Vishal who is always available to answer questions and assist in making sure everything is working ok. Thanks Vishal!

Fur and Flourish
New Zealand
Almost 4 years using the app
October 18, 2018

This is a good app that does exactly what it says it does, and Vishal was very quick to respond when I needed help.

The only thing that I suggest is making the app's interface easier to understand. The FAQ page says to use the "import tab" for bulk syncing multiple ASIN, and it took me about 30 min of searching to realize that this isn't offered in the lowest tier package. Also, the code snippets on the install guide page are blank.

Other than that, it works great once you figure it out and I'll probably use it again when the need arises.

Playz - Fun for all ages!
Edited March 23, 2020

This app is really helpfull if you want to import reviews from any marketplace. The procedure is simple, the app is fully and easy customizable for language, fonts, colors etc and Vishal, who developed it, is a trully polite and proffesional partner. Thank you for such a good app! www.emmanuela.gr

Emmanuela
Greece
November 13, 2018

Easy to set up. I needed support as my reviews were not loading at first, and they responded within 24 hours and fixed it.
Looks great on our site. Very clean.

Ridgeback Yoga