Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

Rokt Ecommerce Ad Marketplace

by Rokt

Monetize your confirmation page and unlock value for shoppers

Cafe Onyxx

CAFE ONYXX is the name of my business.
App was easy to add/set up to help with the monetization of my website. I would very much recommend this product to any online business.

Brenda's Baskets

Just started out with ROKT & the setup couldn't have been easier. Was referred to them from a friend & am excited to see how it does. The extra revenue per transaction will definitely be a nice addition to our bottom line.

Magazine Advantage

Had a phenomenal experience, so far we are earning a substantial amount per transaction. Couldn't be easier & very accretive to our overall economics, excited to watch the revenue grow with our volume

Rose Farmers

Couldn't be more pleased that we spent the time to install ROKT's Shopify App (which only took minutes!). The revenue opportunity is incredible & it couldn't have been easier to install. We plan to add it to more of our sites in the near future.

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️

Support has been amazing so far, as we recently added the app. The onboarding was easy and straightforward. We can't wait to see the amazing benefits for the business.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

The premise of the app is solid. I added the app as a guest convenience. I need to assure the guest has an enjoyable experience up to and including their check out before the app is truly implemented.adequately

Daily Steals

Very easy installation & attentive support team. Rokt has helped us capitalize on new revenue streams. A true no-brainer!

FortuneSuits.com

I love the concept of adding another revenue stream to my business. The integration was very easy to install. There was something I wanted to customize for my shoppers and customer service was able to provide it for me. Amazing customer service!! Highly recommend this app.

Terrific market

The Installation was very easy and the app works very well. The apps allows my store to earn extra income from checkout ads.

March 31, 2021

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you found the installation process easy and are receiving value from the app.

Pretty Little Deal Store

Simple installation and very easy to integrate and track the desired metrics! Would definitely recommend it

Previous 1