Lucky Leads Email Popup

Unlike Other Wheels. Spin to Win Sales on Products.

Free plan available

Kelly Cahill Collection

Time spent using app About 1 month

BEST SUPPORT TEAM! I had a couple requests for some features and customizations and someone worked with me the entire time. It was amazing they met my, quite honestly, unreasonable requests and were so patient and willing to make such changes to their app.

Krezanne

I have just added the app. I wanted it re located to a different location on my product page and Zortee was very responsive and willing to help. (Thanks Anu) The one thing I like that is different from all the other spinner apps is this does not have the annoying pop ups.

catsuitpodium

Location Romania

I just started using this app because I see potential in it. Because it's something new on my shop I can't talk about results yet.

But it is fairly easy to set up ad get going. Unlike the other spin apps, this one is less annoying and intrusive because it doesn't pop-up, ruining the customer's page experience. The free version is for small shops, mainly 1 -3 product stores, while the paid is for larger inventories. I'm using the paid version now and customer service replied really fast with a request I had.

Hopefully, will see some results because it is a really cool app. Thank you!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

Loaded the app, then sent 2 messages to support over a 7 day period regarding the code to be loaded- no response. Deleted the app

June 1, 2020

Hello - apologies for your experience. We actually sent a follow-up message to the email listed (jrosmarin2017@gmail.com) on 24th May 2020 : about 30 mns after receiving your question.

Unfortunately, we didn't receive any reply.

Could you please let me know where you had sent these messages? We only received one. If nothing else we would like to avoid such an occurrence with other customers as well.

We would also be happy to set it up for you. Please do let us know the right way to contact you. Thank you.

SAREEO

Location India

The wonderful app especially, we have used many spinner apps; but this one is with a totally new concept. works great, at Mobile and Web devices. we have also talked with support and they are releasing new features as well :)

Toys Forests

Location Spain

This app is very use full to increase customer at this website. we suggest first try with free plan than upgrade it premium plan

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your patience and support. We know the last update broke some of the app's functionality & thank you for bringing that to our attention.

CIRCLY BEAUTY

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Product Spinner helps me to increase customer sign ups and conversion rates.Specially it works best for the discount offers of my store.Easily customizable and useful app.

May 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad it was able to help you out.