Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage your customers to achieve goals and spent more money

CaesarXpresso

a simple counter for free shipping and it added about 15 digits to the amount required for free shipping .... $3.000099898989898 ??? that doesnt even make sense

Bonita Boutique

Very easy to use, no code required, it doesn't affect the loading time and is for free! Love it, I reached the support team to make a suggestion and they answer right away!. Highly recommended to boost your sales.

Amazing Oils

I messaged support about the use of premium features, they didn't respond. I sent an email to their support and used the in-app chat bubble twice without any response. I waited a week for a response before I decided to upgrade to premium for the features despite not hearing from them. Turns out that the premium features didn't even work. Still no response and now I have to go through Shopify to get a refund. Don't download this app.

Elevays

Beautiful interface. Easy to use. Some elements were a bit glitchy (free gifts) so we weren't able to use it for our current sale, but the developer was helpful and we hope to be able to try it out again in the future.

Ravenous Souls

just installed, but easy to use and works out the box.
would only suggest the means to change the currency symbols when specifying banners for different regions/price goals.

otherwise perfect!

Topglamshop

I've been looking for this feature and glad I found it! Not only is it free, but the setup and customization is super easy.

Via Seta

so awesome app, simple but effective!

and so awesome support, reply within minute, we can't ask for more!!!

Womensclothingboutiqu

the motivator actually works and makes you more money, try it!

Heidayss

free and it makes you more money? DOWNLOAD IT!

Vetsspreferred

It only makes sense, 100% recommend!

Previous 1