Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage your customers to achieve goals and spent more money

Ravenous Souls

just installed, but easy to use and works out the box. would only suggest the means to change the currency symbols when specifying banners for different regions/price goals.

otherwise perfect!

Topglamshop

I've been looking for this feature and glad I found it! Not only is it free, but the setup and customization is super easy.

Via Seta

so awesome app, simple but effective!

and so awesome support, reply within minute, we can't ask for more!!!

Womensclothingboutiqu

the motivator actually works and makes you more money, try it!

Heidayss

free and it makes you more money? DOWNLOAD IT!

Vetsspreferred

It only makes sense, 100% recommend!

Flattummy Gummy

A free app that instantly makes you more money, who wouldn't install this app? I made an extra $800 in the first 2 days after installing this app, highly recommend this app to anyone that needs to make more money. INSTALL IT NOW!

Cocomoonhawaiii

I was using the countdown timer app for a few weeks on my store so I decided to try this app out, AMAZING! The countdown timer app increase my monthly revenue by around 30% and combined with this app we are currently doubling last months revenue!

Heidays1

Extremely good app to boost conversion rates. I can't recommend Revy and this app enough! The physiological part of this app is brilliant and has made us a lot of money!

Flekks Cosmetics

Can't say enough good things about the support of this company. Super responsive, friendly and helpful. I've downloaded 4 of their apps in the last 48 hours specifically because of how good their support and tech teams are. A good app is nothing without a strong team behind it.

Previous 1