Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

Sales Motivator Bar by Revy

by Revy Apps

Encourage customers to achieve goals for discounts!

Mushroom Catering

tried it out for a short while but found it stripped all customer notes and my date & time picker info off the customer orders.....
took a couple weeks for App developers & shopify support to realise it was this App that caused all the issues on my site.
load this App with caution

Oplayce.ci

I am pleased to use this app for couple of weeks now and mostly happy about the quick reactivity of the support (Marcelo) to address the issues. Above all this guy listened to my recommandations and made some upgrades to meet my requirements and that is the must from a developper. Congrats and keep the hard work. Thank you again Marcelo.

CaesarXpresso

a simple counter for free shipping and it added about 15 digits to the amount required for free shipping .... $3.000099898989898 ??? that doesnt even make sense

March 13, 2019

Hello, we apologize for the issue, we have fixed this issue a few minutes after you write this review. Sorry again for that and we hope you can test the app again. Have a nice day!

Bonita Boutique

Very easy to use, no code required, it doesn't affect the loading time and is for free! Love it, I reached the support team to make a suggestion and they answer right away!. Highly recommended to boost your sales.

Amazing Oils

I messaged support about the use of premium features, they didn't respond. I sent an email to their support and used the in-app chat bubble twice without any response. I waited a week for a response before I decided to upgrade to premium for the features despite not hearing from them. Turns out that the premium features didn't even work. Still no response and now I have to go through Shopify to get a refund. Don't download this app.

March 13, 2019

Hello, since you had this problem we had entirely changed how the "Free Gift" feature works. Was really bad before, I agree with you, but now it is solid and using a specific discount code to avoid tricky the system. I invite you to try the app again, with all the improvements I assure you is 200% better =D.

Elevays

Beautiful interface. Easy to use. Some elements were a bit glitchy (free gifts) so we weren't able to use it for our current sale, but the developer was helpful and we hope to be able to try it out again in the future.

Ravenous Souls

just installed, but easy to use and works out the box.
would only suggest the means to change the currency symbols when specifying banners for different regions/price goals.

otherwise perfect!

Topglamshop

I've been looking for this feature and glad I found it! Not only is it free, but the setup and customization is super easy.

Via Seta

so awesome app, simple but effective!

and so awesome support, reply within minute, we can't ask for more!!!

Womensclothingboutiqu

the motivator actually works and makes you more money, try it!

Previous 1 3