Amazon, eBay Sync — Salestio

Amazon, eBay Integration — products, orders, stock, price sync

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Smart Shipping Supply

Their support was super helpful in resolving any issues we had. The app works great and syncs our orders and tracking flawlessly.

besmart-az

Location Slovenia

We are using the app for more than half a year and I can say they are adding features regularly and are very responsive to the issues and bugs we are facing. Overall I would recommend and we look forward to working with them.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind words! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact us.

botasonline

Location Spain

Hemos utilizado esta aplicación para vincular nuestros productos de Shopify a Amazon y aunque al principio tuvimos algunos problemas, una vez la cuenta de Amazon estuvo depurada, Salestio trabaja perfectamente actualizando en Amazon los precios y los stocks de los productos que queremos. También nos gustaría resaltar la magnífica atención al cliente que ofrece la aplicación que nos ha ido ayudando y guiando para resolver los diferentes problemas o errores que han ido surgiendo. Estamos muy satisfechos con el resultado de la aplicación en nuestro negocio y lo recomendamos a cualquiera que desee ahorrar tiempo y dinero con las actualizaciones de los stocks y los precios de los productos de Amazon.

VampireFreaks

would not let me link my amazon account, just gave an error. i'm not able to fully test this app if it wont even let me link to amazon.

February 27, 2022

Dear VampireFreaks, I am very sorry for the experience you had with our app.

Could you please reach our support with this issue?

We will try to help you. In most cases, this happens when an amazon account is not yet fully verified or doesn't have a professional package (amazon requirments).

Hope this issue will be resolved soon as you will have the possibility to fully check our app.

Regards
Alex from Salestio Team

Gioielleria Gagliardi

The app works good and for any problem they have an incredibile present and helpful Custommer Care team.

Happy Vibes Mall

Support is very helpful. They even deployed custom fixes for my integration, so that everything synced well. thank you.

November 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to help.

Backlineplus Shop

Salestio app makes the job perfectly and works as we expected. The ability to assign ASINs to our products on Seller Central is veryyy useful. The app might be a bit difficult for initial set up but Salestio Customer Service is extremely helpful and solved our requests very fast. We just added their eBay part to try selling on eBay. Looks good so far. Definitely recommend it!

Chuck E. Cheese Store

I had several issues trying to link my shopify and amazon stores. The team at Salestio was very helpful and worked with me to get everything updated.

David's Brand

This App and the support they give is worthless. Their 5 star reviews are probably from employees. After 4 days I deleted the App. Absolutely useless and it shouldn't be on Shopify at all.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It will help us do better.
We are truly sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.
We checked your installation and discovered that you did not add your Amazon account to our app. According to the provided screenshots, you used some other app.
As stated before, we will do our best to assist you if you decide to give us another chance.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

SatNavWorld

Salestio is now a critical part of growing my business and I've come to rely on it within a short period of time. There's been a few teething issues, but the support team have been outstanding by replying very quickly and deploying fixes within 24 hours. Overall I would recommend and I look forward to exploring the eBay functionality when they add it.

Previous 1