Amazon, eBay, Etsy — Salestio

Amazon, eBay, Etsy — products, orders, stock, price sync

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

War's End Shop

This is so hard to use. I do not understand it at all. I cannot figure out how to import my sopify listings to ebay. All it shows is no listings on ebay. I can't find my shopify products anywhere.

October 4, 2022

Dear War's End Shop,

Thank you a lot for your review. We applicate your feedback. We already responded to your support request and will be here to provide assistance.

Looking forward to your reply.

Test Valley Models.com

Time spent using app 1 day

I tired to link this with EBay, with no success, it got as far as setting up a profile, all I got was a spinner that was still going after 24hrs.
Emailed support. No reply in 24 hrs.
Deleted
To be fair I've tried three apps, and none of them work as promised, Shopify should really check these out before recommending them

September 30, 2022

We are very sorry for your experience with our app.

I checked internally with your ticket, and a response for it was sent yesterday. Could you please check your email, sometimes it could land in the spam folder (you should receive an message from support@salest.io).

I also sent you a follow-up email.
If you decide to give our app one more chance we will do our best to assist you with app configuration and setup.

Best Regards
Alex

Viking Girl Clothing Company

Salestio did in minutes what I've been trying to do for days! It uploaded my Shopify inventory to Amazon in minutes.

PAR5MILANO

Location Italy

Ho installato e sto tutt'ora utilizzando l'app poichè mi ci trovo molto bene, l'assistenza è sempre disponibile e risponde anche nella mia lingua.

My Temptations

Location Australia

Could not get this to link to amazon, and support was rubbish. I've now deleted the app. Don't waste your time with this app.

July 13, 2022

I am truly sorry for your experience with our application and support.

I reviewed your case and find out the exact reason causing the account connection issue (more details on how to solve this, I sent you via email).

Our team will do our best to assist you if you decide to give our application another chance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and for further cooperation.

Regards
Alex

Smart Shipping Supply

Their support was super helpful in resolving any issues we had. The app works great and syncs our orders and tracking flawlessly.

besmart-az

Location Slovenia

We are using the app for more than half a year and I can say they are adding features regularly and are very responsive to the issues and bugs we are facing. Overall I would recommend and we look forward to working with them.

June 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your kind words! If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact us.

botasonline

Location Spain

Hemos utilizado esta aplicación para vincular nuestros productos de Shopify a Amazon y aunque al principio tuvimos algunos problemas, una vez la cuenta de Amazon estuvo depurada, Salestio trabaja perfectamente actualizando en Amazon los precios y los stocks de los productos que queremos. También nos gustaría resaltar la magnífica atención al cliente que ofrece la aplicación que nos ha ido ayudando y guiando para resolver los diferentes problemas o errores que han ido surgiendo. Estamos muy satisfechos con el resultado de la aplicación en nuestro negocio y lo recomendamos a cualquiera que desee ahorrar tiempo y dinero con las actualizaciones de los stocks y los precios de los productos de Amazon.

VampireFreaks

would not let me link my amazon account, just gave an error. i'm not able to fully test this app if it wont even let me link to amazon.

February 27, 2022

Dear VampireFreaks, I am very sorry for the experience you had with our app.

Could you please reach our support with this issue?

We will try to help you. In most cases, this happens when an amazon account is not yet fully verified or doesn't have a professional package (amazon requirments).

Hope this issue will be resolved soon as you will have the possibility to fully check our app.

Regards
Alex from Salestio Team

Gioielleria Gagliardi

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app works good and for any problem they have an incredibile present and helpful Custommer Care team.

Previous 1