Prevent harm to your business
Say goodbye to bad reviews. SatisMeter helps you identify problems early, so that issues can be resolved before they impact your business.
Leverage your happiest clients
Targeted marketing is a powerful tool, but you need to know who to target. Automated feedback makes sorting out special offers a breeze.
Improve retention and loyalty
Communication and feedback with users helps your business in many ways. Customer success means loyalty and repeat purchases. Start today.
What is SatisMeter?
SatisMeter is an automated survey platform. It allows you to collect timely and relevant feedback about your service with minimal effort. It can help you mitigate the effects of unhappy customers, harness the enthusiasm of your biggest fans, and improve many aspects of your business over time.
How does it work?
After a customer makes a purchase from your store we automatically send them an NPS e-mail survey, it's that simple! The timing, wording, and even languages of the surveys are all customisable, and all your feedback can be searched, filtered, and viewed in our dashboard.
NPS (Net Promoter Score) provides clear and actionable feedback, and it's what we base our survey questions around. It's ideal for E-Commerce businesses due to the brevity of responses, its ability to measure loyalty, and as a way to open communications with customers.
- Set up in minutes
- Automated e-mail surveys
- Customer satisfaction metric
- Customisable delay after order fulfilment, appearance, and wording
- Survey in over 20 languages (with more being added all the time!)
- Search and filter responses in our dashboard
- Based on Net Promoter System
- Track NPS score and response rates over time
- Customer reviews are connected to their Shopify user info
All features are included no matter what pricing plan you choose!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Up to 100 surveys
Up to 900 surveys
Up to 3.000 surveys
Up to 30.000 surveys
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.