SC (Sticky Cart)

SC (Sticky Cart)

by TenGrowth

Add a sticky Add to Cart icon to encourage customers to buy.

Chocolatey Clare

Great app! Easy to set up, works very well for customers and is eye-catching on the website. Thank you!

January 13, 2021

Glad to know that you find our helpful and easy to use :) It's always our pleasure to be of service to our wonderful merchants like you.

Love Pawz

I don't know how this app has so little reviews. The app is amazing and will boost your sales just like it did to my site. I highly recommend the support is phenomenal as well. Thanks ten growth team

December 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app😊 We are glad that our app helps you to boost your sales. Our Support team does their best to provide you high-quality support you deserve.

WowGifts

This tiny-tiny app can considerably improve cx. I didn’t expect that my customers would love it so much. And the setup was easy. It works with my theme.

Spike and Sparrow

This sticky cart makes purchase far quicker! Customers don’t wait while a new page loads. Ad the icon looks good.

myaditby

The setup is so easy. I thought I need to engage software engineers to code my cart. But with this app I configured it in minutes. Thanks!