Script Editor

Script Editor

by Shopify

Create personalized checkout experiences & powerful promotion

Whistlefish

Simply amazing! One word of warning... we can have very large cart sizes so be cautious and develop your scripts with this in mind or you may find they exceed the CPU limit and will cause exceptions.

Lydiasuniforms

I am a shopify plus member and you can only run 1 script at a time. You also are not allowed to use time or date functions in ruby. This is good for Small stores, but not available to them. very sad.

Brianatwood

Great work with this app for conditional checkout. I placed a code for prevent placing order with some conditions and it works. >>> Hope they can provide to write code in PHP language as well. Right now you have to write code in Ruby!!

Urban Farmhouse Dallas

This app works excellent. Thank you for creating it!

Weave Got It Canada

Great app!! Everything I've always wanted to do with my store got a lot simpler. I hired a dev but it all took less than an hour with this app and the script examples Shopify provides!

Ajk Plasti Dip

only for shopify plus.... if you don't have plus, look else where

Floorcity

I did a test and it worked perfect. We are trying to avoid scripts but see the value as we scale up and have more complex needs for shipping, pricing and discounts.

Greaserlifestyle

wish this was available for everyone not just the big stores

Smai

Great app that allows us to have both our wholesale and retail customers on the one store front!

Scandis

It has potential. But, this should come out of the box for shopify plus users. You have to hire a developer to create something for you. Also, it's limited to 1 script at the time. Shopify should really work on the Discount Options and Shipping options on their back end so users don't have to spend more money to hire developers. Specially because their Plus plan prices are going up.
Previous 1