Script Editor

Script Editor

by Shopify

Create personalized checkout experiences & powerful promotion

econable

This would really help small business to grow. But instead, shopify makes it only available for shopifyplus memebers

Gymbay

Already paying a lot for shopify not letting us use stuff that IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE in order to get customers.
You guys are loosing money by not letting us win money.

Chachhi

Stop Limiting Small Merchant, We are paying monthly 89 USD + 1 %, We did not use your CMS free, we Pay monthly basis and you treat us as a very rude client by applying limitation in a panel. Every Step You limit by Shopify even you pay them handsome amount.........Very Disappoint

Redeeem

Good app with strong functionality for Shopify Plus members, but no compatibility with gift cards which doesn't make sense to me.

Dominion Tire Wholesale

Something that all stores must have, only available for Shopify Plus is a shocking issue that you have to correct. Stop limiting small merchants!

Whistlefish

Simply amazing! One word of warning... we can have very large cart sizes so be cautious and develop your scripts with this in mind or you may find they exceed the CPU limit and will cause exceptions.

Lydiasuniforms

I am a shopify plus member and you can only run 1 script at a time. You also are not allowed to use time or date functions in ruby. This is good for Small stores, but not available to them. very sad.

Brianatwood

Great work with this app for conditional checkout.
I placed a code for prevent placing order with some conditions and it works.

>>>
Hope they can provide to write code in PHP language as well.
Right now you have to write code in Ruby!!

Urban Farmhouse Dallas

This app works excellent. Thank you for creating it!

Weave Got It Canada

Great app!! Everything I've always wanted to do with my store got a lot simpler. I hired a dev but it all took less than an hour with this app and the script examples Shopify provides!

Previous 1