Script Editor

Script Editor

by Shopify

Create personalized checkout experiences & powerful promotion

DEV Tiger Tool

First off - the app IS free. And it works very well. A lot of the negative feedback are from people who are on different plans which if you read, is clearly stated that it's for use with Shopify Plus. In any event, we have the app running conditional discounts and conditional shipping rates which have been flawless and consistent. Pretty happy this far!

Mugiwara Shop Online

Upgrade first to shopify plus to use this crap Upgrade first to shopify plus to use this crap Upgrade first to shopify plus to use this crap

Mr. X Label

Lies. It is not a free app. You cant even use it unless you have shopify plus. Why does this even show up when I am logged in. Why does it let me install on non-plus shopify

Redeeem

Good app with strong functionality for Shopify Plus members, but no compatibility with gift cards which doesn't make sense to me.

Whistlefish

Simply amazing! One word of warning... we can have very large cart sizes so be cautious and develop your scripts with this in mind or you may find they exceed the CPU limit and will cause exceptions.

Lydiasuniforms

I am a shopify plus member and you can only run 1 script at a time. You also are not allowed to use time or date functions in ruby. This is good for Small stores, but not available to them. very sad.

Brianatwood

Great work with this app for conditional checkout.
I placed a code for prevent placing order with some conditions and it works.

>>>
Hope they can provide to write code in PHP language as well.
Right now you have to write code in Ruby!!

Urban Farmhouse Dallas

This app works excellent. Thank you for creating it!

Weave Got It Canada

Great app!! Everything I've always wanted to do with my store got a lot simpler. I hired a dev but it all took less than an hour with this app and the script examples Shopify provides!

Floorcity

I did a test and it worked perfect. We are trying to avoid scripts but see the value as we scale up and have more complex needs for shipping, pricing and discounts.

Previous 1