Scroll to Top

Scroll to Top

by Seal Global Holdings, LLC.

Easy Back to Top Button

CrazyDeals N Steals.com

Do Not use or Download. The app will ruin your theme and you will not be able to edited after you install. Reached out to support and no one responded. reached out to Shopify support is involved and hopefully this will be fixed today

October 29, 2019

We have resolved our theme issue. You can reinstall & use our App.

You reached our customer support during the weekend. Our working days are Monday to Friday. That's why after you launch your complaint by Saturday we have resolved your issue by Monday.

babagala

I using this app for 15 months it's very useful and easy to us. I like it and continue to use that in my website...

Naughty Girl Shop

Downloaded this app and seemed to be working great. But it affected my theme to where I couldn't update any of my pages. I tried emailing them 3 times but no luck...they finally emailed me after posting a negative review. Once they contacted me, they were extremely quick with helping me out. They fixed the problem right away and all is great!!! So thank you for taking care of it in a timely manner! App is super easy to use and looks great on my site. Just wish they could have fixed this back in February when I first emailed them as it took a month and a half to finally get help.

Sleep Well

Originally this app broke my theme and made it impossible to edit it. The issue seemed to be the code in the Theme file. I have since fixed the issue, and support has been very helpful in order to resolve the issue.

Just be aware that rarely this app will cause an error that makes it so you can't edit your theme. If you face this issue, you will need to uninstall it and remove the code left behind in the theme file.

I believe this is an issue with Out of The Sandbox themes.

MT Beauty&Home

I installed this app when it was free but they deactivated this app on my website today. I send a message them but they didn't solve my problem.

Gizmos King

At the first time, the app wouldn't work. I contact the support and they found out my theme wasn't compatible and they made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support. Awesome work and thanks to the developper. It's super easy to use and I love this App!
A must-have App.

Vyn Heritij

The app wouldn't work, they found out my theme wasn't compatible and made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support.

Case Prinz

Awesome work! super easy too use it. We love this App! Thanks to the Developer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: it doesn't work!

Clothes-Together

loving this app., it is very helpful, I use it all the time when going through my site. Thanks to the developer. Please try it and you'll definitely like it. Worth trying.

Scents & Nonsense

Works very well and it is a really helpful feature. Really like it and best of all it is free!! Get it now!

Previous 1