Scroll to Top

Scroll to Top

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.5)
3.5
October 26, 2019

Do Not use or Download. The app will ruin your theme and you will not be able to edited after you install. Reached out to support and no one responded. reached out to Shopify support is involved and hopefully this will be fixed today

CrazyDeals N Steals.com
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
Seal Global Holdings, LLC. replied October 29, 2019

We have resolved our theme issue. You can reinstall & use our App.

You reached our customer support during the weekend. Our working days are Monday to Friday. That's why after you launch your complaint by Saturday we have resolved your issue by Monday.

August 7, 2019

I using this app for 15 months it's very useful and easy to us. I like it and continue to use that in my website...

babagala
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited April 1, 2019

Downloaded this app and seemed to be working great. But it affected my theme to where I couldn't update any of my pages. I tried emailing them 3 times but no luck...they finally emailed me after posting a negative review. Once they contacted me, they were extremely quick with helping me out. They fixed the problem right away and all is great!!! So thank you for taking care of it in a timely manner! App is super easy to use and looks great on my site. Just wish they could have fixed this back in February when I first emailed them as it took a month and a half to finally get help.

Naughty Girl Shop
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 19, 2019

Originally this app broke my theme and made it impossible to edit it. The issue seemed to be the code in the Theme file. I have since fixed the issue, and support has been very helpful in order to resolve the issue.

Just be aware that rarely this app will cause an error that makes it so you can't edit your theme. If you face this issue, you will need to uninstall it and remove the code left behind in the theme file.

I believe this is an issue with Out of The Sandbox themes.

Sleep Well
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
January 23, 2019

I installed this app when it was free but they deactivated this app on my website today. I send a message them but they didn't solve my problem.

MT Beauty&Home
Turkey
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 2, 2019

At the first time, the app wouldn't work. I contact the support and they found out my theme wasn't compatible and they made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support. Awesome work and thanks to the developper. It's super easy to use and I love this App!
A must-have App.

Gizmos King
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 5, 2018

The app wouldn't work, they found out my theme wasn't compatible and made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support.

Vyn Heritij
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 18, 2019

Awesome work! super easy too use it. We love this App! Thanks to the Developer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: it doesn't work!

Case Prinz
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 23, 2018

loving this app., it is very helpful, I use it all the time when going through my site. Thanks to the developer. Please try it and you'll definitely like it. Worth trying.

Clothes-Together
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 10, 2018

Works very well and it is a really helpful feature. Really like it and best of all it is free!! Get it now!

Scents & Nonsense