Scroll to Top

Scroll to Top

by Seal Global Holdings, LLC.

Easy Back to Top Button

MT Beauty&Home

I installed this app when it was free but they deactivated this app on my website today. I send a message them but they didn't solve my problem.

Gizmos King

At the first time, the app wouldn't work. I contact the support and they found out my theme wasn't compatible and they made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support. Awesome work and thanks to the developper. It's super easy to use and I love this App!
A must-have App.

Vyn Heritij

The app wouldn't work, they found out my theme wasn't compatible and made some adjustments so it would work. Great customer support.

Case Prinz

Awesome work! super easy too use it. We love this App! Thanks to the Developer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clothes-Together

loving this app., it is very helpful, I use it all the time when going through my site. Thanks to the developer. Please try it and you'll definitely like it. Worth trying.

Scents & Nonsense

Works very well and it is a really helpful feature. Really like it and best of all it is free!! Get it now!

Bowls with Magnets

Awesome! it works, super easy setup. I wish i could change the color but overall it is excellent for free!

Www Jolisproduits Ca

Very good app! See it live on my website :

www.cescostumesla.ca

thank you! :) A+++

Moon Goddess Gifts

I am currently using the Scroll to Top app and it creates a very fluid page. I highly recommend this to anyone with long pages.

Sincerely,