ATClone

ATClone

by Fuznet

Add a second Add to Cart button on your product page

Barclai™

Super application le service est très pro et utile l'application fonctionne super bien ma augmentée mon taux de conversion. Je recommande fortement!

Milo Finder

I had a problem to adapt the app on my theme, but the support was really helpful! App works, recommended!!

August 9, 2019

Beauty Fuel Up

Ludovic was extremely helpful when I had trouble with the button. 5 Stars out of 5, would recommend to anyone as having a second ATC makes your page convert better

July 17, 2019

Discount House

App is awesome, better than a scroll following atc, service is very pro and really helping. Personnalization is free and super fast. I higly recommend !

July 17, 2019

MarvelMat™

Wanted a second add to cart button and got this app. Really good customer service and works well, would recommend !

Selivia

Superbe application qui m'a permise d'augmenter mon taux de conversion grâce au second bouton d'ajout au panier en bas de la description, il est identique au premier et on a le choix d'envoyer directement au checkout en sautant la page du panier !!! J'adore merci beaucoup pour cette application que je n'hésiterai pas à racheter pour une futur boutique !

July 11, 2019

Merci pour votre avis !

Batt-Ext

The support is absolutely great! Ludovic answered me and fixed my problem within minutes. He was totally responsive to my needs and even gave me a quick fix to do myself just in case the application bug reappeared.

Ready store

The application is very useful to add a second button add to cart quickly. This increased my conversion rate.

WOVENSOULS

Excellent Support! Something wasn't working and Ludovic attended to it within minutes of me alerting him even though he was busy with some other project. Super that I didn't face ANY moments of frustration or waiting ... which is usually the biggest concern with working with all of us scattered all over the world. The app is a great idea as the purpose of the entire website is to make people "add to cart"! Ty for filling a need.

May 24, 2019

Thanks you for your review !

EMS Muscle Trainer

Support was quick and super helpful! Always good to know they have your back when you need something from them. The second add to cart button looks great and is a good add-on for conversions.

Previous 1