ATClone

ATClone

by Fuznet

Add a second Add to Cart button on your product page

Espelho Meu Espelho

This app helps conversions a lot, I love the way it looks light on the page, and helps customers make the decision.

September 10, 2019

BH-iTECH - Marketov LTD

Perfect app ! The service is very cool and the app too.
I will ad this app on all my websites ! Xo xo

September 3, 2019

Cute Projectors

Great app to add a second add to cart button to your stores product description, support team is very helpful!

August 24, 2019

Barclai™

Super application le service est très pro et utile l'application fonctionne super bien ma augmentée mon taux de conversion. Je recommande fortement!

Milo Finder

I had a problem to adapt the app on my theme, but the support was really helpful! App works, recommended!!

August 9, 2019

Beauty Fuel Up

Ludovic was extremely helpful when I had trouble with the button. 5 Stars out of 5, would recommend to anyone as having a second ATC makes your page convert better

July 17, 2019

Discount House

App is awesome, better than a scroll following atc, service is very pro and really helping. Personnalization is free and super fast. I higly recommend !

July 17, 2019

MarvelMat™

Wanted a second add to cart button and got this app. Really good customer service and works well, would recommend !

Selivia

Superbe application qui m'a permise d'augmenter mon taux de conversion grâce au second bouton d'ajout au panier en bas de la description, il est identique au premier et on a le choix d'envoyer directement au checkout en sautant la page du panier !!! J'adore merci beaucoup pour cette application que je n'hésiterai pas à racheter pour une futur boutique !

July 11, 2019

Merci pour votre avis !

Batt-Ext

The support is absolutely great! Ludovic answered me and fixed my problem within minutes. He was totally responsive to my needs and even gave me a quick fix to do myself just in case the application bug reappeared.

Previous 1 3