Second Image Hover Animations

Second Image Hover Animations

by Shopdra

Second Product Image with hover effect animations

Encase

I used this app to create animated images on my website and this app does an extremely good job at doing so. The support team is very helpful and rapid at responding to any questions. So far this is the only app that does what I want and I would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting to significantly improve their website and conversion rate.

Fashion Jewelry by Yordy.

Literally the best customer service I have ever seen, the app wasn't mobile friendly, sent them an email asking if they could also implement it on mobile sites, hours later they sent me an email saying mobile was now compatible. Truly recommend this app 10/10

Kemi Designs LLC

Absolutely the best customer service I have ever recieved. Not only did they help me address a problem (not even due to their app but that I noticed one I installed it!) but they did it timely and efficiently. I cannot recommend this app enough and absolutely love the way it looks on my website!!