Connect your Instagram account
Connect the app to your Instagram account in 1-click, and automatically pull the latest media from your feed. Compatible with the new API.
Looks good everywhere
Without any coding, it integrates out of the box with more than 50 official themes from the store. Your Instagram feed never looked so good!
Make it your own
Choose between 3 beautiful responsive layouts, change the text and colors, everything in the theme editor you're already familiar with.
About Section Feed ‑ Instagram Feed
Section Feed allows you to easily showcase your latest Instagram posts on your home page while matching your theme’s style perfectly (for compatible themes from the Shopify Theme Store). The Section Feed app is the perfect replacement for the Instagram feed section that used to be available in most Shopify Themes.
- Create social proof by automatically displaying the latest media from your Instagram account directly on your home page.
- Section Feed is built to blend into Shopify themes, by re-using your existing typography settings.
- Re-order your Instagram section anywhere on your home page.
- Choose between 3 different layout and 3 different image sizes.
- Minimal performance impact: Section Feed re-uses the existing section architecture of Shopify with very lightweight and optimized code.
By default, our app Section Feed will automatically adjust to be visually integrated with the theme you are using. As of today, our theme integrates with the following themes:
- Maestrooo themes (Prestige, Warehouse)
- Archetype themes (Impulse, Streamline, Motion)
- WeTheme themes (Envy, Capital, Flow)
- StyleHatch themes (District)
- Troop Themes themes (BlockShop)
- Pixel Union themes (Empire, Atlantic, Editions, Grid, Handy, Launch, Pacific, SuperStore, Startup, Vogue, Reach)
- WeAreUnderground themes (Icon)
- SafeAsMilk themes (Venue)
- MileHigh Themes themes (Galleria, ShowTime)
- CleanCanvas themes (Expression, Masonry, Symmetry, Alchemy, Showcase, Canopy, Boost)
- Red Plug Design themes (Avenue)
- Small Victories themes (Colors, California)
- Presidio Creative themes (Modular, Palo Alto)
- Invisible Themes themes (Broadcast)
- Krown Themes themes (Kingdom)
- Out of the Sandbox themes (Artisan, Flex, Mobilia, Parallax, Responsive, Retina, Turbo)
- Skup Themes (Providence)
- Fluorescent themes (Ira, Context, Lorenza)
- … more to come!
If you are using another theme, no problem! The Section Feed app will provide a default layout that will look great, and you will be able to adjust the colors in the theme editor!
Section Feed works with many modern browsers. Please note that outdated browsers like Internet Explorer 11, and below, are not supported by Section Feed. In those browsers, the section will be automatically hidden.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
No photos shown although properly installed. Will deinstall because it does not serve its purpose, I´m sorry
Thank you for your review. I have checked and unfortunately you did not reach us so we could not check what could be the problem and help you to fix the issue. There are several reasons why you could not see the images:
* You may have an ad-block extension installed on your browsers (those extensions tend to hide everything coming from social networks such as Instagram)
* If your theme used to have an Instagram section, you may have added the incorrect section to your home page.
If you ever want to try our app again, please make sure to reach us at support and we will be happy to have a look !
Images loaded from the feed take up a lot space slowing down the size and increasing page size and loading time. Images are not properly resized and I end up with tons of pictures sized higher than 250kb.
Unfortunately, this is a current limitation of the new Instagram API. It only returns images in high resolution, without the ability to get smaller versions. This is something we have asked Instagram team to add, but for now this feature has not been added on their end yet.
However, please note that while the app shows high resolution images, it uses lazyloading across the board, which means that the images are actually not loaded until they become visible to the user. The impact on performance is therefore reduce to the minimum. Rest assured that using Section Feed WILL NOT increase the initial loading time of your pages.
This app is great! It only took me a moment to install on the website, and it has some nice customization options for how to display the posts. You can choose how many rows you want, how far apart you want the images, how big you want the images, and the opacity for the post text. Also excellent, speedy customer service when my title's display didn't match the theme. Thanks for an awesome app and support!
Thank you for your review 6FT CLUB team 😎.