Seguno: Popups & Exit Intent

Seguno: Popups & Exit Intent

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 24, 2023

Nice, simple and easy to add to your site, great and fast customer service that knows what they are doing. Overall another great app from seguno

wavvillains
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2022

It takes a bit to get used to as does anything. The best part about this app is the support. When chat is available the staff actually understands english and doesn't answer your question with a question. Hugely important to me. If chat doesn't help you with your issue, they will actually schedule a call.

Sugar Bean Jewelry
Time spent using app: 8 months
Seguno replied December 13, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words and wonderful review, we truly appreciate it! I'll pass along your compliments to our support team and if you ever have more questions, you know where to find us :)

November 30, 2022

Amazing! The features are great and the support team is friendly :) Highly recommend! Looking forward to explore the features further.

Retea
Seguno replied December 13, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you.

November 29, 2022

I love the email AND the popup program. It is awesome that it uses the Shopify customer list and the segmenting power of that list. Super easy to use and customize. Customer support is EXCELLENT!

MacDougall Bats
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Seguno replied December 13, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

November 16, 2022

I've been using this app for about a year now and really like the way it helps me to both notify potential buyers of special events as well as capture subscribers.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about the app. We hope you continue to enjoy it and please don't hesitate to reach out if you ned help with anything in the future!

October 31, 2022

Works as expected and quick and helpful replies from Seguno team by email when I had any questions. Thank you!

Hôtel Magique
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Seguno replied November 16, 2022

August 16, 2022

I love Seguno - it's been so easy to set up & use. Customer service has been top notch and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a newsletter and/or pop up app

Tail Waggin' Biscuits & Bones, Inc.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Seguno replied August 19, 2022

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the apps helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

July 6, 2022

Very Happy with Seguno. Love the way the app works with Shopify, it's really easy to create campaigns in just minutes.

True Hero Threads LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
Seguno replied August 19, 2022

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking Seguno so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

June 27, 2022

Seguno is by and far our favorite app provider for our Shopify store. We have been using the Seguno E-mail Marketing app for years and love it, so naturally we wanted to try the new Pop-ups app. The variety of style are really nice, the app itself runs smooth and checks all the boxes when it comes to customization and helpful documentation. It's really impressive and in the short time of using it we have already seen good results. The support team at Seguno is very helpful too! 5++ stars all the way!

Unspoken Elements
Time spent using app: 8 days
Seguno replied August 19, 2022

Hello there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us 5-stars, it really means a lot to us! We're so happy to hear that you're loving our apps so far, if you ever have more questions please feel free to reach back out to support :)

June 23, 2022

Seguno Pop-ups is a joy! Once you understand the interface you'll also understand how and when to have a pop-up appear at just the right time. For quite some time I believed the only "appropriate" pop-up was for exit intent. But no! With Seguno Pop-ups' free helpful videos and webinars I discovered more that don't irritate my customers. and they optimize my sales. Betcha they'll do the same for you!

ReadingGlasses.CO/