What we look for?
Your offer will be evaluated based on the following attributes: brand, fashion, price, and quality.
In order to pass on the savings to our customer your offer must be below wholesale and have a minimum value of $15,000.
No shipping required
No hassle. We pick up your products from you for free.
About Sell To TJX Canada
CURRENTLY FOR CANADIAN & US MERCHANTS ONLY
About TJX Canada
As an off-price retailer we buy in bulk and seek overstocks of the hottest brand names and designer fashions below wholesale cost. With our extensive network of stores, your product could be available to thousands of customers who walk through our doors every day. Simply submit your offer and we will contact you within the next several days.
How it works
- Install the Sell to TJX Canada sales channel
- Create an account
- Create an offer by uploading products from your stores inventory and submit
- A buyer will contact you via email or phone to discuss your offer within several days of your submission
To do business with TJX Canada, you must meet the minimum requirements (other requirements may still apply) :
- Offers have a minimum value of $15,000 and is below wholesale cost
- Your company business address is in Canada or US
- You’ve never done business with a TJX division before
- You can legally sell your brand/product to TJX Canada for resale
- Your product is physically located in North America
- Your business isn’t drop shipping
Most recent reviews
Pretty easy to use and efficient app! I was able to enjoy a good partnership with them and sell my products in bulks.
Aria Home Decor
Loved using this app to access a new platform to sell our products. Working with Jeff was wonderful and we cannot wait to work with them again!
Farm Wife Style
I used this app to contact TJX about purchasing some overstock I had in my inventory. The process was easy and their buyer was in touch fairly quickly. We negotiated and made a deal, the rest of the process was laid out easily and I didn't have to chase anyone in order to complete the transactions. Ease of use was great. After my products were purchased, they were shipped out to stores and there was no way to track where they went which was a bit disappointing but understandable. Unfortunately for me, the timing on the transaction was poor since all TJX stores closed due to COVID about 6 weeks after my merchandise was distributed so I received no conversion on my site and there was no tracking information on my products or where they ended up. This has nothing to do with the app but relates to my entire experience which is why I shared it. I would recommend this app and would use it again in my business.