Sellvia

The Ecommerce Supplier You’ve Always Dreamed Of

$39/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FurrGo

Time spent using app 1 day

LOVE these guys! Excellent FAST customer service and quality work. Wish I would have found them before I spent so much money on other solutions. Sellvia is the best in the biz!

Buyer Areas

Great platform! I was searching for an ecommerce solution that will not be tied to AliExpress. I don’t like dropshipping schemes so Sellvia is right for me! Shipping times are very fast, all the main product niches are covered with hype products, and product descriptions are just wonderful! Sellvia really changed the game for me.

September 4, 2022

And thank you for pointing out the issue with the product update 🤝

You Loveliness

Location Belgium

I am very happy with the Sellvia app so far. We're running two niche stores and Sellvia works perfectly for us! Every product from the Sellvia catalog comes with professional photos and descriptions! And most all the products are in demand! This is very important to us because we are not ad gurus )). What I like best is that they deal with order processing and shipping, and delivery is really fast!

August 16, 2022

We're happy you're happy with your subscription :)

petsmonde

Location Singapore

Using Sellvia has been nothing but great. I have been using them on a WooCommerce website for 3 months now and only installed it on Shopify two weeks ago. But l love how easy it is to set up and add products on your site. The products have decent descriptions that need little to no editing and come with cool images and thumbnails, with some more images for your social media. Awesome job! And to add the cherry to the cake, the support team is excellent. To Sergei, thanks, man! If there is anything I would suggest or recommend to the team, it is to bring in more trending products.

August 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Little Pawsie Store

Location Switzerland

Great solution if you decided to target the US market. The shipping times are as advertised and their support is helpful. Keep up the great work.

July 26, 2022

That we will! Thanks for the feedback :)

houseareas

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks a million. Can’t stress enough how easy it is to set up a ready-to-go store with all the Sellvia features and support. Everything is going pretty encouraging!

July 3, 2022

Glad to be part of your business :)

autostoryride

Location Belgium

Great support. I was having trouble placing my order and they resolved it quickly. Nice product pages too.

MiLuNa

Location Mexico

This app is the best. They carry a great inventory in both quality and variety of items, their shipping is fast and the response time and effectiveness of their customer support team is commendable. They also provide you with marketing materials on top of everything. I highly recommend Sellvia to any and all who would like to have a shot at success when building a dropshipping store. Thanks to Sergei for all his help.

May 5, 2022

Thank you for taking time to share your experience!

Tadla Store

Location Morocco

The customer service is great, I appreciate the help of the team whenever I need it. Thank you so much!

April 18, 2022

And thank you for selling with Sellvia!

iodecors

Amazing customer service and fast shipping is just an overall winner. Love Sellvia. Especially the fast customer service response.

April 12, 2022