Secure Your Sales
Don’t lose your customer due to the lack of information. Use automations and bulk messages to inform your customers about anything new.
Stand Ahead of the Competition
Despite its growing popularity, SMS isn’t something a majority of businesses offer yet. Get ahead of the trend and beat your competitors.
Analyse Your ROI
Using out in-depth analytics you will be able to see your ROI growing exponentially.
About Senderium ‑ SMS Marketing
Have you been wondering how to increase your sales and get your shop to start acquiring more customers? Look no further, because Senderium has got you covered.
Senderium is an app that will allow you to reach your customers via text message campaigns or our built-in automations. We have made our setup as easy as possible for you, so that you could just focus on your shop and not our app configurations. Once you’ve launched your campaigns and set up automations, we will provide you with in-depth statistics with all the necessary data.
How SMS can help your business:
- Deals and coupons. Our tool will let you automatically add new coupons with your desired outcome.
- Send visual information to your clients. With our MMS feature your customers will receive information in a more interactive way.
- Automations. Has your customer abandoned his cart? Or he hasn’t visited in quite some time? Enable automations and drive them back to your store.
- SMS scheduling. Do you have a new item added to your shop tomorrow? Prepare in advance and schedule your campaigns.
- Link shorteners. Our tool will automatically shorten all of your links for you, so you don’t have to send any additional messages.
- Analytics. Our detailed in app analytics will help you see all the necessary data about your ROI.
Free to install
Based on the country you will be sending SMS messages to. Starting from 2 cents per text message in the USA
Most recent reviews
Easy to use, gives free credit to start and does the job. Support mentioned that new features will be coming soon.
We've been using this app for a week now. The onboarding was pretty clear, we sent our first campaigns successfully. Some problems occurred while we tried to enable automations, but the support was quick to respond and even add an additional feature for us!