SEO Optimizr

SEO Optimizr

by APPSYL.COM - Apps You Love

Dynamic SEO placeholders = more visitors & better rankings!

ChicBella.me

As a store owner, this is definitely worth the try. I love how the app helps to automatically update the SEO metadata which means less work for me. It has good features that are useful and helpful.

Giftsbury.com

The feature that gets me into this is that the app automatically redirects 404 errors meaning you will not get stuck to an error page which everybody hates on a website.

Skin Care By Suzie

Hard to test this during the trial period because it depends on how long Google take to update the listing, I tested on one collection and one product, It took about 2 weeks, My test product moved up from the 4th position under Amazon, Walmart and my biggest competitor to 2nd just under Amazon, SkinCareBySuzie.com

ShoppingStrasse.com

This SEO Optimizer is a good app if you want to receive more organic traffic to your site. Eliminating those 404 errors is also a good idea. Thumbs up.

Ich ❤ Hunde

I love how Appsyl comes up with different kinds of the app which is helpful. Spending on apps that didn't do anything on your store is also a waste of time. This SEO Optimizer app can help you to stand out from your competitors. Good work.