Serializer ‑ Product Tracking

Serializer ‑ Product Tracking

From $9/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.9)
Developer
2.9
November 21, 2022

It's odd that I have to go to a completely different area of the Shopify admin to enter the serial numbers and I can't do so from my main orders screen where I'd be generating shipping labels and doing the rest of my fulfillment process. Also, the serial numbers don't come through the Shopify webhooks at all so I can't use them in my outside system.

Josh.ai
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Galmis replied November 22, 2022

Thank you for the review. I understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, Shopify admin pages, such as the Orders screen, are not editable by 3rd party apps such as Serializer. Additionally, 3rd party apps cannot control the data that comes through the Shopify webhooks. However, the serial numbers saved via the app could be accessed by an external system as they are available in the Shopify order metafield - more details in the app's documentation. Please email me if you need any help.

Edited July 12, 2022

does exactly what it says, enables use of serial numbers and tracking along with guarantee expiries, why this app has never been created up to now is anyones guess, for some like myself its a necessity - highly recommend - do not judge by lack of feedback, its new!

reefloat