SFC China Order Fulfillment

SFC China Order Fulfillment

by SFC

China Warehouse, Pick & Pack, Global Shipping from China

MagiDeal

We have been using SFC for quite a while now. The initial setup was a bit confusing, but they were very patient to guide me. I appreciate that they can communicate well in English. Fulfilled my Shopify orders within a day (sometimes two) and no handling mistakes so far. Some shipping methods are relatively slow, but I guess it's not really their fault because their job is just to handover the packages to the shipper of my choice. I could have chosen a faster but more expensive shipper. The app works well with my Shopify store.

LOVIVER

I Want to thank you for all SFC help recently. I sent out about 1000 orders this month and I have not received any word of damages. people have been saying how great the packaging was! I was so happy. Next time I have a big order, I will ask you to do the same process again, with the custom made boxes, etc. Thanks!

Gazechimp

I ship orders from my factory before working with SFC,until they sent a lot of wrong items.The factory is not professional on order fulfillment,they tried their best to deal with the orders by excel.We had a lot of disputes,after-ship issues,wrong items,product quality,etc. Everything is jumbled together. After working with SFC,things began to go well. We just concentrate on marketing,SFC ship the orders.SFC can also be my eyes in China,make sure the factory provides the products with good quality.My orders are shipped automatically and my customers got tracking notification.One more thing,their system supports us to create bundle SKU! I can combine any of my products for promotion!