SFC China Order Fulfillment

SendfromChina: Warehouse, Pick & Pack, Global Shipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SUPER CATALYST LAB

There are a lot of shipping options, the downside is that some shipping channels' pricing isn't displayed properly and you'll be in a pickle when you discovered the shipping fee only after it was shipped. Don't recommend using SFC's dedicated lines, you'll never know what exactly you'll get.

Luxoutlet

I wanna share the feedback we've got from our group (game publishers) re SFCs performance here. Positive comments: 1. Customer service was good. Some member in the group are newcomers in ecommerce fulfillment, they said SFC is the only one that replied their stupid questions patiently. And by chatting with the manager, they know more than they learn from the internet. 2. SFC provide good prices for my group members. SFC provides customized logistics solutions and free value-added services, hence it reduces my costs. 3. Some say that there were no late responses to email. Negative comments: -The order tracking system is hard to use before updated.

Yushika®

Humanized Partner! SFC's“30 days free storage”services and custom services are very humanized. SFC provides qulity control services, it help me found the number, kind and quality of products provided by my products supplier mismatching with my requests, and provide me 30 days free warehouse to temporally store my products. Hence, it simplified my workload and reduced my warehousing cost. What's more, it provided some value-added services such as custom logistics solution and branded packing services. My customers get their parcels quickly, and i received a lot of positive comment.

Tekkawear

A great experience! The whole processes are satisfied. SFC has indeed made international shipping so much easier for us. It provided me with one-stop order fulfillment services, and each process was customized according to my requests.

Vivify Textiles

Totally NOT recommended! SFC is UNETHICAL and they will charge you a log of HIDDEN charges that you don't agree in the service agreement. 1/3 of our charges are unagreeable HIDDEN fees. For example, they quote us for $50 shipping, and they ended up charging over $200. And when you want to get out of their warehouse, they charge you a big fees to leave. We lost a lot of money on shipping because they keep mis-quote the shipping price, told us one price and charge another!!

Alnicov

We have tried to cooperate directly with the express delivery company, but when we spend a lot of time processing the order transportation, it is not helpful to our business.
Therefore, we found SFC, which provides us with multiple and more flexible shipping solutions, so we can not only reduce costs, time but also view all the details of logistics costs. Besides, SFC also provides various value-added services, including customized packing to promote my marketing activities.

Lumixled

Very bad experience with then after a year.
Pricing increased without knowing it and lot of packages got stucked. At final we been loosing a lot money on this company and they don't wanna refund us.

Sense Pro

Been using SFC Since more than a year and now I will quit. What I can say is that this company is not suit for international business. Their system is really ****, I recommand to friends and they broke because or being unable to parameter properly. They do not respect their delivery time on international and the customer service is getting more and more worst and there is very bad communication. The account manager Libby was completely unable to understand our needs, the prices raised without we know and we been loosing money on their table. I can't understand how a company like this still alive, old system like in the 2000, no reaction from the company only take their cash. Been loosing 50+ packages stucked in packed stage without I know it and pricing is added hidden fees, they increase prices wihout being clear.

MagiDeal

We have been using SFC for quite a while now. The initial setup was a bit confusing, but they were very patient to guide me. I appreciate that they can communicate well in English. Fulfilled my Shopify orders within a day (sometimes two) and no handling mistakes so far. Some shipping methods are relatively slow, but I guess it's not really their fault because their job is just to handover the packages to the shipper of my choice. I could have chosen a faster but more expensive shipper. The app works well with my Shopify store.

LOVIVER

I Want to thank you for all SFC help recently. I sent out about 1000 orders this month and I have not received any word of damages. people have been saying how great the packaging was! I was so happy. Next time I have a big order, I will ask you to do the same process again, with the custom made boxes, etc. Thanks!

Previous 1