SFC China Order Fulfillment

SFC China Order Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
July 20, 2022

SFC is the best China fulfillment partner! I worked with several China fulfillment centers, but their inventory management, packing and sorting services were terrible. Frequent mistakes cause a lot of trouble.
In contrast, SFC rarely goes wrong and I never have to worry about what might happen. What's more, the value-added service they provide is excellent and provides great support for my marketing!
All in all, SFC is a great partner, so I'd love to recommend it.

cheaponlineshoppingstore
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 14, 2022

I have cooperated with SFC for a long time, and the products are in SFC China Warehouse for inventory management, packaging and transportation. SFC Fulfillment Servic lowered my fulfillment costs for e-commerce, and automatically synced orders from Shopify, Amazon to SFC Fulfillment System.
The best thing is to use the US logistics channel,Over 95% of orders are delivered within 7 working days, which makes me and my fans very happy!

Peachtron
Time spent using app: 24 days
April 13, 2022

There are a lot of shipping options, the downside is that some shipping channels' pricing isn't displayed properly and you'll be in a pickle when you discovered the shipping fee only after it was shipped. Don't recommend using SFC's dedicated lines, you'll never know what exactly you'll get.

SUPER CATALYST LAB
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 13, 2022

I wanna share the feedback we've got from our group (game publishers) re SFCs performance here. Positive comments: 1. Customer service was good. Some member in the group are newcomers in ecommerce fulfillment, they said SFC is the only one that replied their stupid questions patiently. And by chatting with the manager, they know more than they learn from the internet. 2. SFC provide good prices for my group members. SFC provides customized logistics solutions and free value-added services, hence it reduces my costs. 3. Some say that there were no late responses to email. Negative comments: -The order tracking system is hard to use before updated.

Luxoutlet
Sweden
Time spent using app: 13 days
February 12, 2022

Humanized Partner! SFC's“30 days free storage”services and custom services are very humanized. SFC provides qulity control services, it help me found the number, kind and quality of products provided by my products supplier mismatching with my requests, and provide me 30 days free warehouse to temporally store my products. Hence, it simplified my workload and reduced my warehousing cost. What's more, it provided some value-added services such as custom logistics solution and branded packing services. My customers get their parcels quickly, and i received a lot of positive comment.

Yushika®
Singapore
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 11, 2022

A great experience! The whole processes are satisfied. SFC has indeed made international shipping so much easier for us. It provided me with one-stop order fulfillment services, and each process was customized according to my requests.

Tekkawear
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited June 8, 2021

Totally NOT recommended! SFC is UNETHICAL and they will charge you a log of HIDDEN charges that you don't agree in the service agreement. 1/3 of our charges are unagreeable HIDDEN fees. For example, they quote us for $50 shipping, and they ended up charging over $200. And when you want to get out of their warehouse, they charge you a big fees to leave. We lost a lot of money on shipping because they keep mis-quote the shipping price, told us one price and charge another!!

Vivify Textiles
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 31, 2020

We have tried to cooperate directly with the express delivery company, but when we spend a lot of time processing the order transportation, it is not helpful to our business.
Therefore, we found SFC, which provides us with multiple and more flexible shipping solutions, so we can not only reduce costs, time but also view all the details of logistics costs. Besides, SFC also provides various value-added services, including customized packing to promote my marketing activities.

Alnicov
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 8, 2020

Very bad experience with then after a year.
Pricing increased without knowing it and lot of packages got stucked. At final we been loosing a lot money on this company and they don't wanna refund us.

Lumixled
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 8, 2020

Been using SFC Since more than a year and now I will quit. What I can say is that this company is not suit for international business. Their system is really ****, I recommand to friends and they broke because or being unable to parameter properly. They do not respect their delivery time on international and the customer service is getting more and more worst and there is very bad communication. The account manager Libby was completely unable to understand our needs, the prices raised without we know and we been loosing money on their table. I can't understand how a company like this still alive, old system like in the 2000, no reaction from the company only take their cash. Been loosing 50+ packages stucked in packed stage without I know it and pricing is added hidden fees, they increase prices wihout being clear.

Sense Pro