Share for Discounts

Share for Discounts

by Webyze

Let your customers get discounts by Liking your Facebook Page!

Lololove

this app does NOT allow you to offer discounts for when people Share your Store on FB like the name suggests. It only allows you to offer discounts when people "like" your page. So basically it doesn't do the fundamental thing it's suppose to do.

Cydesignstudio

Removed the app and "Save 10% Now" text is still on all my listings.

Sensibilities

This is a nice and simple app, even though I ran into a bit of a hiccup in the installation process, but their customer service helped to install it and troubleshoot something I didn't know and get the issue fixed. Overall, for the simple purpose of rewarding your customers for connecting with your media account, this app does the job fine. Of course, it would be nice if we could have at least one more social media to add on the list. Maybe something to add on in the near future? I am sure seller like myself would like to have that additional feature. Thanks again for helping me getting the issues fixed in a timely manner. I look forward to seeing more features added to the app soon. Kind regards, Hong

Black Barrel

The idea is great, I was looking for such an APP for a long time. Unfortunately I'm very disappointed, as it is badly developed. It lacks customization and options. Please add the share button, and OPTIONS to control the app. Let us set what we want, whether offer a discount for a like, tweet, share, following, or for all together and etc. It is also a manual app, ie you have to create a discount code for every interaction. Is it possbile to make it automatic and user friendly?

Oakville Driving School

Super easy and quick setup! Got my first sale the next day after setting up!